Chapter 10

Paws stepped carefully as it passed by the unsuspected bird monsters, it didn't care about them, it's plastic tongue licked it's teeth and rims of its lips but it was futile to sweep away the blood, only smearing the dried blood against its teeth and nearing its rims.

It poked its head over to watch the mystics all asleep and towering over it but nevertheless it still weaved through them and going up the stairs it's paws stepping as planned and carefully placed.

Donner growled lowly enough that it was in tuned with the air blowing outside.

As it approached Y/n's room, it heard footsteps and he quickly hid amongst the decor, and SkekSa groggily passed by to enter one of the closets with clothes.

Donner opened the door, sneaked in and closed the door, he saw the rise and fall of the blanket and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully.

He licked his teeth again, only smearing the dried blood further before his jaws began to open as his paws stepped carefully.

Y/n stopped as she stirred in her sleep, Donner was hesitant to do it but before he could even get his jaws close to her face he heard footsteps and quickly hid underneath her bed.

The door opened and it was SkekShod, he nudged Y/n a bit before she woke up and looked at him.

"What do you want?" Yawned Y/n as she rubbed her eyes lazily.

SkekShod held up a box of eggos.

Y/n only nodded her head and trudged out of bed and out the door while SkekShod waddled after her.

Donner growled in frustration but luckily for him, Lori the lioness was currently on her way.

--------------

Y/n gave SkekShod his eggos waffles and she was too lazy to go back the stairs so she just gone over the skeksis sleep pile, and slept near the seemingly most comfortable one, which was SkekSa and she welcomed it, curling around Y/n and cuddling.

Soon after the others began to pile on them thus making a cuddle pile.

When y/n woke up, SkekSa was affectionately combing Y/n's hair with her beak and styling it.

Y/n looked back at SkekSa and saw that she was now wearing an oversized pair of sweatpants and an oversized tank top.

Otherwise wearing what Y/n would in relaxing mode or what her sister teasingly described as 'lazy fashion'.

Not that she exactly knew what sort of fashion trends up nowadays......

"Where did you get that?" Asked Y/n.

"In a closet upstairs, this is pretty comfy." Said SkekSa as she rested her head on Y/n's.

Y/n nodded, agreeing with her, those kind of clothes were pretty comfy in a time like fall.

Until she got a call.

Y/n gone to the kitchen and it was Quinn.

"Y/n I know it's been a bit too long since ya'know the court case was filed and having to keep Donner much longer than expected but it seems that someone might've stolen the lioness animatronic, Lori." Said Quinn.

"Lori? I thought they were in a warehouse until the case was over." Said Y/n as she mindlessly got out of the kitchen and approaching the garage door.

"Yes, but fortunately we can track down Lori since we bugged all of them with special trackers, but it seems that Lori's tracker is jammed or something because right now her tracker is being glitchy." Said Quinn.

Y/n opened the door and saw that Donner was in his place everything was fine.

"Alright Quinn, I wish you luck on finding her." Said Y/n before hanging up.

This was getting messy, a week after Halloween and it was closer to fall break and consequently, Thanksgiving.

The holiday was controversial since it had a more untruthful and bloody history, but it was also where people go out shopping and every year a large shopping company had done their parade every year for this exact occasion, people replaced the holiday to respect the indigenous people of America and listen to their history.

People replaced the holiday with either listening and doing more to help the native Americans or spending time with family.

So for Y/n's family they decided to replace thanksgiving with National Family week.

But one problem........ everyone was going to be here.

Uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces, along with the elderly......

Y/n thought that they would be able to hide in the attic and that would be the end of it.....

NOPE

SkekTek's machine was in the middle of the garage, the machine was massive and hooked up to one of the backup generators that seemed to have been upgraded to hold a larger amount of power.

Y/n had to work long and hard to cover the machine up and make it seem like it was some old piece of hardware.

Also Y/n was busy switching out home decor with autumn decor, candles shaped light pumpkins, autumn colored pillows for the couch, but she didn't touch the pillow that had the sunflowers because SkekLach was hoarding it.

After making sure all was said and done, everything was ready, everyone was going to bring in their family dishes and now Y/n had to make her speciality dish.

After thinking long and hard and narrowing down what everyone was cooking she decided that she was going to be making dessert, (F/D)!

After going to the grocery store, and a recipe for it, she spent last night to create her dessert, and that did not mean she had to drive away some of the Skeksis who tried to reach the kitchen.

After adding a few extra touches she covered it in aluminum foil and put it up.

After checking up on the Skeksis and mystics, also seeing them watching old dvds of big bang theory and old Disney movies, she returned to her room prepared her clothes for tomorrow, and slept, unknowingly Lori glaring into her window.