Chapter 12

TW: GORE

Donner leapt onto Y/n, his claws digging through her clothes and into her skin as he tried to bite the side of her neck, only to get blocked by her forearm and with Y/n's full strength threw him to the ground and she sprinted out the door.

"FUCK!!!" Said Y/n as she fell on her side while tripping on the stairs, the skekSis turned their attention towards her as she ran towards the door and grabbed her baseball bat as they saw Donner leaping down the stairs and getting his face hit by the bat before Y/n beat him down until it became a mess of wires and parts.

Y/n's hearing became fuzzy as a sound was ringing in her ears, she stared blankly as SkekSa came over looking worried while UrSan was going to get UrIm.

Y/n blinked and she was now on the ground, she was now covered in her own blood.

"What the actual fuck did those guys built into the animatronics?" Sighed Y/n before looking up and see what appears to be figures in small stature, hiding behind a doorless entrance to the dining area, with rounded features and long pointed ears.

You gotta be kidding.

"Uuuhhh, Is my mind so high or are those... gelflings?" Asked Y/n, the skeksis quickly turned around so fast that Y/n choked in surprise and coughing out blood making UrIm urge her to lay down.

And there they were, Rian, Brea, Kylan, Tavra, Seladon, Gurjin, Naia, Amri, and Deet, also surprisingly Hup.

"Gelfling!!!!" Yelled SkekUng, soon enough the Skeksis were ready to take them down but Y/n intercepted it by grabbing two pans and slammed them together stopping everyone right in their tracks from going into battle mode.

"ENOUGH!!-" said Y/n before feeling her throat ready to hack up more blood only for her to swallow it.

After the deafening silence Y/n only sighed before going upstairs.

"Wait Y/n where are you going?! You aren't gonna just leave us here with them?!" Said Rian as his open palms pointed at the Skeksis who were obviously growling at them.

"Don't worry, otherwise I'll shoot them with my shotgun." Said Y/n in a chill tone like she didn't give a shit if they die.

Y/n then gone back downstairs with a shotgun and putting two shot-shells before she connected the shotgun.

"What's that?!" Said Brea, eyes wide in fascination and curiosity.

"Basically this is a really powerful weapon that could blow off your brain or any part of your body, and it is really painful, according to the victims of this." Said Y/n.

Both the Skeksis and Gelfling looked warily of what Y/n was holding.

"V-victims?! You mean-" Said Seladon before Y/n cut her off.

"No I never said I killed my own kind, other people do, either because they are defending themselves from an attack from another human or that their very very stupid." Said Y/n.

"But still I will threaten if you do anything that is either harmful or targeted towards each other in a negative way. Also I have this because I have a feeling that Donner wasn't the only one trying to kill me." Said Y/n as she looked at the mess of wires and parts before taking a picture and sending it to Quinn.

Quinn we need to talk. Now.

----------

"I don't know what to tell you Y/n! This is really starting to upset the hireups and frustrated to me, Donner Attacks Grayson, Donner tried to kill you, Donner is now dismantled by a bat! And Lori?? Hell I know! The A.I in them restrain them from even trying to even scratch anyone...... unless someone has corrupted the code or some sort of virus." Said Quinn before grabbing the bag and dumping the contents digging through the mess of parts to find the chip, it was..... purple, sparkling and covered in the weird substance.