Late night kisses

"So.." You smiled mischievously, popping out of the blankets to face your girlfriend. "turns out the Wednesday Addams is capable of some kind of physical contact after all." Your thumb rubbed against her knuckles as you tightened your arms around her, feeling her cool body against yours.

"Don't push it." Wednesday growled— making you giggle.

"Aw, is the Wednesday Addams shy? Is that why you rejected my embrace the other day?" You cooed, scooting closer as you covered the girl with kisses. "That's so cu-"

"If you finish that sentence I will torture you and make sure you have a slow, painful death." The raven haired girl snapped, whipping her head to look at you, glaring at you— who was smiling at her with such lovestruck expression it almost made her nauseous.

"Mhm, I'm sure you will." You replied fondly, "Oh no, what shall I ever do?" You brought your hand to your forehead dramatically, earning an eye roll from your girlfriend.

"You are such a nuisance." She murmured, feeling your fingertips against yours.

"You love me." You smiled, cupping her cheek endearingly. She stared at your eyes before avoiding your gaze, trying to pull away from your touch.

"Hey, don't pull away from me." You whined, bringing her back— facing you, before locking eyes with her firmly. The moonlight framed her face so perfectly, complimenting her features. Your eyes scanned her face lovingly— before leaning forward to kiss her.

Only to be blocked by your girlfriend's palm.

"You had your kisses for today, three kisses are more than enough." She claimed, tearing herself away from you, turning so that her back is facing you. You let out an exclaim of confusion, dumbfounded by your girlfriend's act.

"What? That's not fair!" You cried, trying to roll Wednesday back— and failing in the process.

"What is not fair? You getting more kisses than the promised ones?" She responded, still refusing to look at you.

"..But are you sure you gave me three kisses today? I think I only got two." Your lips slowly curled up as you pondered playfully. "Hm.. one in the morning, one in lunch— oh no, we missed one!"

"Your gaslighting will not work for me." Wednesday answered blankly, earning a groan in return. You put your hands together, giving her a pleading stare to her back, which you were sure Wednesday could feel.

A second passed.

Than another.

"Fine." Your lover sighed out, before facing you once again. You cheered, hugging the girl in celebration.

You cupped her cheeks with both your hands, before grinning affectionately. "I love you," you smiled, taking in the moment.

Wednesday said nothing in return, but you knew, the moment your lips met the other's, that she did not have to say anything.

Because the way she melted in your arms said everything for her.

-

Hello! I'm Lumi <3

I already posted my works on tumblr: @/lum13, but wanted to post here, too. I'm starting a series there, so if you're interested, check it out!

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day :)