Not so secret

"Oh my god, Yoko, you missed out on so much stuff today in first period." Enid squeaked, stepping into the vampire's full view. "I literally couldn't believe my own eyes. Or- ears, both. My followers will freak out when they hear about this."

"Enid, your heart is going to burst if you don't calm down— I can literally feel your heart beating unbelievably fast. What happened?" Yoko stopped in her tracks, looking into the blond's eyes expectantly. The girl took a second to compose herself from the overwhelming excitement, breathing in, and out, before spilling her words.

"Okay, you know how nevermore don't usually accept new students mid-term, right? But this new girl barges into the classroom ten minutes late into the class."

Yoko raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms. "Okay? A new girl mid-term. It's not the first time it happened."

Enid grinned, practically vibrating with excitement as she bounced on her foot.

"But that's not all— the new girl sat next to Wednesday— the Wednesday Addams.." Yoko nodded, "And during the whole class, the new girl kept calling Wednesday names like love and darling—" the vampire winced, letting out a worrisome groan.

"So when are we having the funeral?"

"Oh no— the best part is, Wednesday freaking Addams flirted back!"

"—and I hope we can get along!" Enid watched as you finished your small speech, excitement seeping through her features. She always liked meeting new people— it has always been a part of her personality.

"Thank you, you may take a seat wherever you like." The teacher smiled at you, before leading you to the seats with a gentle nudge on your back. You quickly scanned the room— before your eyes fixated on a certain raven haired girl.

You beamed at her, dropping your bag on the desk beside her seat— drawing everyone's attention.

Uh oh.

Enid gulped, eyeing every movement you made. Watching the two felt like watching a ticking bomb— ready to explode any second. She just hoped she didn't have to call 911 like last time.

"What's your name, pretty girl?" You asked— sending the dark haired girl a playful smile. Panic ran through the class like wildfire as they watched her glaring death at you— Enid whimpered, bringing her hand over her eyes, bracing herself for the chaos that was about to happen.

A beat of silence continued, before the blond heard her sigh,

"Wednesday." The girl responded, rolling her eyes as she did so. Enid gasped audibly— slapping her hand onto her gaping mouth, unable to hide her shock.

"I love your name." You giggled, "Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, actually. You might just become my favorite person."

Enid felt the whole class holding their breath at the pair's interaction, the tension soaring through the roof.

Wednesday seemed unfazed, though. Flipping through her textbook, she kept her calm demeanor.

"Your name is— tolerable, too." She mumbled under her breath, alarming everyone in the room.

Only three words struck the classes' mind:

What the fuck.

Enid knew Wednesday. Even though she was a bit unpredictable sometimes— she knew well enough to know that Wednesday was not a person to give out compliments to a stranger. Not in a million years did she think it was possible.

That's why she was in front of your dorm, knocking on the door as she waited patiently for you to answer.

She heard some muffled shuffles before the door was opened, revealing you— Enid blinked in confusion— with your shirt slightly pulled to your shoulders, cheeks flushing as you leaned onto the wall beside you. You were also panting, she noted.

"Um— how can I help you?" You laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of your neck. Enid, however, decided to brush it off. You were probably sleeping, she reasoned.

"Sorry to barge in, but I just had to talk to you after what happened today." Enid grinned, "You should totally confess to Wednesday."

A pause. You burst out laughing.

"Oh my, but we just met today, didn't we?" You chuckled, tucking a strand of your hair back. "Very straightforward, I see."

"No, no— I'm serious. Wednesday that I know doesn't let anyone compliment her. They usually end up in a hospital most of the time— only the nurse's office when lucky. And did we forget about her compliment?? She's totally in love with you, now kiss."

You giggled at the seriousness in her voice, clutching your stomach as you did so.

"I must confess to this Wednesday girl then, hm?" You said between your laughter, making the blond nod her head eagerly.

"Totally, one hundred percent. It's about time she gets a lover, plus, we can finally go on a double date!" She gushed, pulling her phone out from her pocket, before tapping on the calendar app. "Okay, confess to her, and I'll make the schedule. Just make sure you do it before Sunday."

You hummed, amused by the whole situation. You watched as the blond scrolled through the lists of schedules, probably looking for some empty times.

"Well, um, Ajax is probably waiting for me, so I'm gonna go now. Good luck!" Enid chirped, before dashing off. For a moment you stood there, watching her disappear into the dark void of the hallways.

"You can come out now." You said, turning around to see your lover sliding out of your bed, brushing the dust off of her clothes.

"I am not going on a double date with Enid." Wednesday growled, her eyes following you as you approached her now standing figure with a huge grin on your face.

"Wasn't even planning on it." You smiled, "I still can't believe you said that you liked my name in class, though. Who knew you were such a softie?"

"I am not, a softie." She gritted out, sending you into a fit of laughter. "I just found it rather amusing to see how my words affected them."

"Yeah yeah, sure. Not like you love me or anything, c'mere." You opened your arms for a soft embrace. Your lover rolled her eyes before stepping in.

"Totally not like you love me." You repeated, "yup— totally."

You were gifted a punch in your stomach for that.

-extra scrapped scenes

"Love, that's not how you treat a nosebleed." Enid's mouth fell agape as she watched you pinch the tip of the raven haired girl's nose, bringing your other hand behind her head— tilting her forward as you smiled softly at her. In fact, the whole class stared at the pair's interaction with fear.

"..thanks." Wednesday replied, wiping her bloody nose when the crimson liquid had stopped. Your hand let go of her head, humming in reply as you turned your attention back to your textbook.

-

Imagine being in a secret relationship with Wednesday..