3

Cale looked up from his reading and looked at Charlie. She was slowly sipping tea with a grace that was hard to expect from a cat. Noticing his gaze, she glanced back at him with displeasure and snorted.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"And many aristocrats can envy her..."

The cat really sat very gracefully, looking so majestic and graceful that even dragons could probably envy her. The Moirs, who thought about it, laughed inwardly.

"No, it's fine. I'm just worried about Wendy."

He hadn't seen her for more than three hours, so he couldn't help but tense up. After all, even though the girl was strong, she was still a child.

"Don't worry, Wendy is timid, but she can take care of herself."

Cale sighed. It was really hard for him to argue with that, considering that her strength was at Choi Han's level.

"I'm still madly surprised by this."

"Well, definitely not you alone."

But the dragons, who, albeit reluctantly, were still able to accept the dragon apprentice children, were pleased. After all, if you take someone as a disciple, then let them be very strong people.

Otherwise, it is unclear why they should be taught anything at all.

The elves were also nodding contentedly. Beautiful and powerful creatures like dragons definitely deserve the best. And considering that the girl at her age was already at the level of a sword master or even higher, in the future her potential was immeasurable.

Clotho smiled happily, thinking of Wendy, to whom she had given her blessing. Coupled with her healing abilities, the blessing could bring her huge benefits. Let the girl not know about it yet, but she could potentially treat dark creatures and even necromancers, which would be a huge advantage. Besides, while she is still growing in her strength.

"At least tell me exactly where she went." he asked Charlie. Even though Wendy was really very strong, she was also too kind and naive. Probably, if a wounded person or even not a person appears in front of her, she will recklessly come to the rescue, wanting to help. It would be bad if she ran into a bad person who would take advantage of her naivety.

The Moirs squinted at the aristocrats, who hardly understood what was being said about them. All these greedy people were still dreaming about how they would bend this unusual healer to their will in order to use her.

They were already anticipating what kind of benefits they would receive.

The gods sighed, because greedy people, hungry for power and advantages, do not change.

Eruhaben, who understood what these pitiful people were thinking, only snorted disdainfully. He might not particularly want to contact other creatures, but he would really like to learn Wendy's magic. He could probably take her under his care for a while if she satisfied his curiosity.

And even though Charlie really tried to take care of Wendy, she taught her to be independent, so she often went alone. Cale knew that the girl had left early in the morning to collect medicinal herbs, from which she was going to brew healing potions.

Let him not worry too much at first, but a lot of time has passed, and the baby has not returned. 

Of course he was worried. 

Choi Hong didn't particularly want to agree, but he nodded anyway. After all, if Lock had gone somewhere and disappeared, he would have been seriously worried too. And I would do anything to find the wolf cub. Rosalyn, who had caught his thoughts, nodded in agreement and grabbed Lock's arm.