5

Many people still admired Wendy because the girl was really incredibly cute. And if she was combined with her gorgeous Charlize, then it was a double blow of kawaii at all.

However, they were not allowed to think about it for a long time, because the pictures of their image on the screen disappeared, after which the next scene began

"What are you doing, Wendy?" Cale watched with interest as the girl cooked something, mixing ingredients completely unknown to him. In the cauldron in front of her, the potion had just changed color after adding some light orange powder, showing a pleasant mint tint.

Well, Henituse thought it was a potion, although he couldn't be completely sure. After all, he had only been in this world for three days at most, two of which he had spent in consciousness, so he was not too well oriented yet.

"This is a supreme healing potion of strong action." - explained the girl, who at that time was cutting some strange bright purple flowers. - ""Polyushka-san gave it to me as a homework assignment."

"I see..." Cale says thoughtfully, resting his cheek on his hand. "Is it complicated?"

"No, it's simple. Wendy shakes her head. "However, it's not easy to get the ingredients for it."

Simple? Cale shook his head very incredulously. He was ready to give this potion any definition, but it was completely opposite in meaning to the words "easy" and "simple". Henituse could feel the little girl radiating her magic all the time she was preparing this potion. And he was willing to bet that her potion would have about the same effectiveness as the potions created by a real dragon.

Everyone was once again convinced that the girl was very strong. The dragons squinted rather, once again making sure that this child was really a worthy student. Grandina was not deceived when she chose her as her student.

Mila asked if the girl could create special medicines for her plants for her. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the attributes of gardening, air and healing were combined.

Humans and elves, as well as werewolves, were just very surprised.

To use the highest healing potions, whose power is comparable to the potions that a real dragon made as a homework assignment?

And this at the age of twelve?

Isn't this task too difficult for a child?

However, despite the surprise, the elves were very pleased. They liked that a dragon disciple, even if it was a simple despicable person, could be so strong and talented. Of course, the dragon would never choose someone mediocre and weak. After all, these magnificent creatures demand only the best!