7

" Your guild is big." said Cale, who had to tilt his head back a lot to fully cover the entire guild with his gaze. It had at least four floors, except for the bell tower at the top. He didn't quite understand why someone would need a bell there if this building stands right in the middle of the city, but it looked beautiful.

 He didn't quite understand why someone would need a bell there if this building stands right in the middle of the city, but it looked beautiful

"And what happened to that fairy?" someone asked, puzzled, because they were never shown this moment. Everyone just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, because they didn't know it either.

"Maybe he just scolded him and told him to get out?" someone also whispered softly. He didn't really understand what could be so bad about kidnapping two girls, especially if each of them has very valuable and useful skills.

He immediately shut up when the dragons looked at him with fury, but this man had already sown the seeds of doubt with his words. Many greedy aristocrats, who had not learned anything, also thought that abducting and appropriating these children would be a good investment.

And, of course, they have completely forgotten about some distant dragon who will not be happy if they touch her daughter.

"If only feet first."snorts an Anthropa who knows their child perfectly. Her sisters nodded in agreement. Cale only looks soft and harmless. But just try to touch what he considers his own, and you will regret that you did not die.

The dragons, who heard this and roughly understood the meaning, smiled contentedly.

"Yes, our guild is the biggest and strongest of all that is in Fiore!" Wendy nodded with obvious pride, smiling happily.

"Wow, I'm impressed..." Hanituse nodded, although in fact he had seen buildings much bigger and much more luxurious. But here he was dealing not with the house of aristocrats, but with the guild, so he was really surprised.

He was wondering how big and popular this guild was if they managed to rebuild this building with their own money. Moreover, it was clearly quite new. Moreover, new everywhere. So Cale couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the previous building.

Was it just destroyed?

But who was crazy and strong enough to do it?

"By the way, yes. Who could have done this?" Glenn asks in surprise, puzzled thinking. He's not sure exactly how many wizards are in this guild, but judging by its size, there should be quite a lot of them.

That was why he couldn't figure out who would do something like that, especially if they were opposed by the strongest Fiora guild.

"Alternatively, it could be one of those guilds that are officially banned." Bud says thoughtfully, completely losing all his frivolous look and becoming serious.

"But why do it? Isn't it too dangerous to draw attention to yourself by attacking the strongest official guild?"

"Perhaps the Fairy Tail had something that more than covered all the risks." Bud figured it out.