9

Guys, I'm sorry I delayed this part. But I had too many problems at the institute. I was preparing for the Final qualifying work, and I had a pre-defense. That's why I couldn't write in time. I hope I won't delay the next part so much anymore.

---------------------------------------

"Great, that's the end of the information about Cana." says Lakhesa. "I think it's time now to indicate the next person about whom we will show information."

"Maybe some of you have suggestions, who exactly do you want to see?" Clotho asks. Antropa nods. In fact, the order of people's testimony is not very important for them, because each of them will get a turn anyway. Nevertheless, the people sitting here, for the most part, behaved very well, and therefore had the right to a small choice.

"So we can decide for ourselves who exactly we will see next?" asks Alberu politely, really interested.

"Of course. Why not?" the moirs were surprised.

"It's not a big deal. If you want to, you can choose all those you see yourself." the older sister chirps.

"Yes, you can discuss among yourselves who exactly you want to see next." the middle sister nods.

"Or you can rely on the option that we choose." says the youngest of them.

People look at each other in confusion, because they never expected that they could be given such a choice. That is why they are so confused, considering that they have already seen quite a lot of people, although they did not know them at all. They had only four people, about whom there was a little more information.

That is why they look at each other in confusion and talk among themselves, unable to choose someone. So far, none of those whom they saw had much time to impress them. Well, except for Mira with her stunning beauty. However, beauty alone was not enough to interest them.

People who knew that it was far from as simple as it seems, modestly kept silent, not intending to reveal it ahead of time. The Moirs, who read disparaging thoughts about Mira, only chuckled to themselves. Oh, these people will regret that they dared to underestimate her.

They will be very sorry.

" Then maybe we'll let Eruhaben-nim choose the one first, who will we see next?" suggested one of the elves. The others nodded in agreement. Of course, they, as always, greatly appreciated, respected and admired dragons. "Of course, the great dragons must first indicate!"

"Why him and not someone else?" Dodori asked resentfully, but quickly fell silent under his mother's gaze.

"Of course, Eruhaben-nim can use the right of the elder and be the first to name the next one who will be shown to us," Mila quickly agreed, who still clearly remembered what he was like in his youth. She didn't want to anger such a strong and formidable dragon at all.

"Of course."

"That's right."

"Eruhaben-nim, you choose."

The others agreed. Perhaps someone wanted to argue with this, but he did not dare. No one wanted to anger the dragon.

"I get it." the ancient dragon nodded, and then thought seriously. "Can I choose any person, or is someone not allowed yet?"

"Oh, it's good that you reminded us of that. At the moment, you can choose any person except Natsu. His profile has extremely specific information, so he is not available yet."

They are wondering what kind of information it is, since it is not available to them at the moment? Is he really that scary and dangerous? Or is there something wrong with him?