8

"Yes, I want to join." calmly nods Cale. He was still a little unsure whether it was a good idea or not, but he didn't mind. In the end, he will always have time to leave if he suddenly does not like it very much here.

And given that this is a legal guild, he will definitely not be forcibly detained.

Well, if he didn't do something really terrible by then, but Henituse wasn't going to do anything like that. So it won't make sense for them to harm him in any way.

"This is surprisingly logical." Choi Han has to admit.

"And why did you decide that Cale is an idiot?" Rosalyn is genuinely surprised, looking at the guy in bewilderment. She doesn't understand the swordmaster's bias about Henituse. Yes, he spoke very unpleasantly and angrily, but this is not a reason to conceal his anger against him to the end.

However, Choi Han does not agree with her. Yes, he couldn't say that Cale was an idiot. However, he clearly didn't look like the kind of person who thinks a lot or uses his head a lot.

After all, he should have felt exactly what kind of dangerous person he provoked back then in the bar, but he did it anyway.

That's why Choi Hong thought Cale could be shockingly stupid.

"Is that so? Even though you're obviously stressed out by everything that's going on?" Mira nodded towards the fight, which was getting bigger and bigger. Henituse squinted at her, deftly dodging a bench that someone had managed to launch in his direction. He calmly turns his gaze to the girl and nods.

"Yes, I still want to join."

"That's how..." She flashed him a dazzling smile, instantly softened. The guy was somewhat surprised by this, because he did not expect such a reaction. "We usually don't let people join the guild for nothing, but Wendy and Charlie have already given their recommendation about you."

"Recommendation?" Cale was surprised. No, he guessed that there might be some difficulties with joining the strongest guild, but he was thinking about some kind of ordeal or a large entrance fee.

But a recommendation?

"It's actually very logical," Bud says, squinting thoughtfully. Who, if not him, should know. After all, he's the king of mercenaries.

"Why is it logical?" asks Lock timidly, a little embarrassed by his ignorance.

"Because if the only way to join a guild is to prove your worth or good intentions to one of its members in order to get a recommendation, it will seriously protect her. Yes, there is still a chance that some of the intruders will be able to get into the guild if they pretend well enough, but it will still be much more difficult for them to weaken the guild from the inside." he explains, and Glenn nods in agreement.

"This is really useful."Alberu agrees. Probably, if we were talking about a less popular and strong guild, such a policy could lead to its complete collapse, given that for sure a small number of people can get a recommendation to join. However, if we are talking about the strongest and most popular guild...

They probably have no shortage of people willing to join the guild.

"Yes, no matter how strong or rich you are, until you get a recommendation from one of the guild members, you won't be allowed to join." Mira explains, smiling with the corners of her lips.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, we are very strict with this." she nods. "Anyway, let's go to the counter so I can register you."