Leaving The Village

Later on at night as Alexis is heading back to her home she spots Branch as he then sees her and comes over to her.

"Hey have you seen Poppy?" Branch asks.

"No why?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Ugh. I knew it." Branch says as he takes off running.

"Knew what?.. Oh geez. What did that girl do now? Or correction thinking of doing." Alexis says as she follows after Branch.

"Alexis see if you can find her somewhere. I'll keep looking but I got an idea of where she went." Branch says.

"Got it." Alexis says as she heads in a different direction.

*Timeskip*

Shortly as Alexis stops outside the house she is sharing with Cooper she looks inside the window to see Cooper isn't there.

"What the heck? Where in the world did Cooper get off to? His scent leads out of town. Great. First Poppy and now Cooper. Well wherever he went I hope he knows what he is doing... But if Poppy is leaving I'm going with her. I need to find him. We can't be wandering about with Barb on the loose." Alexis says as she sees a balloon and climbs her way to the top and some nearby trees and Alexis sees it is Branch and Poppy inside the balloon basket.

"Alexis!" Branch says as he then wraps his hair around Alexis and pulls her up and into the balloon basket.

"Glad to have you aboard. Branch told me you wouldn't be far behind." Poppy says as she smiles.

"Yeah. Don't remind me. I'm not thrilled you went and did this against your father's wishes." Alexis says as she looks at Poppy unamused.

"Well you're here so enjoy the ride." Poppy says.

"For your sake and all of ours I hope you know what you're doing Poppy." Alexis says.

"It'll be fine. Just relax. I know what I'm doing." Poppy says unworriedly.

"That's what worries me." Alexis thinks to herself as she shifts to wolf form and lays down before going to sleep.