Tour Of Vibe City

"So how do you feel Alexis?" Darnell asks as he is walking with Alexis through Vibe City.

"I feel much better. You didn't have to give me tour of the city though." Alexis says kindly.

"I wanted to. It's my pleasure. Plus my parents thought it would be a good idea since you're a Funk Troll." Darnell says.

"I'm not just Funk." Alexis says as she annoyedly looks at Darnell.

"Huh?" Darnell asks as he looks at Alexis.

"I said I'm not just funk. Pardon me your highness but if you and your family want to assume my tribe then please drop me back off somewhere. I don't belong to any particular tribe." Alexis says as she begins to walk off.

"Hey wait." Darnell says before Alexis keeps walking.

*Timeskip*

"I swear these trolls. It's all tribe talk with them lately." Alexis says annoyedly as she is in a park by herself.

*Song being sung is from Star Vs The Forces Of Evil and is sung by Eclipsa in the show*

Alexis sing

Imagine waking up
To a world turned upside-down
Those you know are gone
And suddenly you have the crown

Here I am, this is me
Brokenhearted but finally free
Never quite fit the mold
Just not great at doing what I'm told

Now I'm here in your world
So much bigger from my point of view
Centuries from my home
Can't go back, so let's start something new

Here I am, this is me
Open-hearted, I proudly decree
Now as queen, I am yours
Let's make magic and reach for the stars

*Song Over*

"Wow. You're voice is beautiful. Cooper said you sung like an angel." A voice says startling Alexis before she sees Darnell smiling.

"How long have you been standing there?" Alexis asks shyly.

"Long enough. Listen I'm sorry if it seemed like I was insinuating that you were gonna become part of my tribe. That wasn't what I meant." Darnell says.

"And I'm sorry for running off and being rude. I'm just a little on the offensive given everything that's happened." Alexis says as she looks down ashamedly.

"Fair enough but don't worry about it. I don't blame you. I would be too. So if you don't mind me asking what tribe are you from?" Darnell asks curiously.

"The Harmony tribe. I lost family when I was young to death. The Harmony tribe has trolls of all kind. We don't just commit to any one kind of music. We all pretty well got along apart from the occasionally argument and disagreement. I am the princess of the tribe due to their leaders taking me in. I just didn't stay because I felt something was missing and I wanted to find out what." Alexis says.

"I get that. Kind of like my Hip Hop. I love it. But I may have found something else I enjoy after listening to you sing." Darnell says as he smiles.

"My singing isn't that good." Alexis says shyly

"To me it is. It's got a lot of feeling and soul in it. But it's also free spirited." Darnell says.

"Thank you. Perhaps sometime I could listen to your Hip Hop." Alexis says kindly.

"Yeah. I'd like that. So did you ever find what you were looking for? When you left your tribe I mean." Darnell says.

"Sort of. I found a home that accepted me. I found wonderful friends like Cooper who I wouldn't give up for the world. I guess I was searching for those who had wolf in them like me but I didn't have any luck. I don't care though. I'm happy with my life." Alexis says.

"That's good. I'm glad Cooper has you. Makes me happy knowing he had you to look out for him. He really looks up to you I hope you know." Darnell says.

"I know. He worries me sick sometimes but he's like a brother to me." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Yeah except he is my actual brother." Darnell says as he chuckles.

"Well I'm happy he found his home. This place is certainly big. But it's beautiful." Alexis says

"Yeah. There's a lot to like here in Vibe City. I think you may like it. I'd be honored if you would let me continue to show you around Princess." Darnell says while smiling causing Alexis to blush shyly.

"Well it's certainly the most colorful place I've ever come across. But sure I would like that." Alexis says as she smiles before continuing to walk with Darnell.