Minas comeback

February 13, 2021

Mina on the other hand, who's popularity was growing weaker even with bangtan was becoming more desperate she was enraged that her plan wasn't working and was even ruining her so what does she do? have a comeback she trained all day and all night to get better she knew her talent wasn't enough compared to y/ns eventually after begging PD she was allowed to have her own solo. 

It wasn't a bad song but she didn't take off the way she wanted too eventually she was out of ideas but she thought she would be able to hide a spy camera into y/ns studio because the only way to beat her is to become her she thought.

12:01am

y/n walked into her studio and started recording for her new solo album and group comeback, it was mostly finishing touches with the songs but still needed work after finishing up and having the producers and the rest of her group listen they just needed to start practicing. 

as y/n and the group all left to go celebrate mina snuck into the studio and took the camera to review the footage and there that's when she remixed the songs a little bit and then showed them to bts yoongi:"mina did you come up with this all on your own??" mina:"yes! im a genius huh" she smirked yoongi smiled and inched closer to her "I knew you had it in you" as he whispered in her ear mina smiled.

2 days later

mina rushed the comeback because she didn't want y/ns comeback before hers and it was a hit everybody loved her song but y/n on the other hand was heartbroken she knew mina stole it from her and was not going to let that slide. 

Y/n went through the cameras she had in her studio and saw mina planting a camera in there and that's when y/n knew how she was going to take her revenge. 

1 month later 

The group continued with their comeback as luckily nothing was stolen and it was a hit millions loved it was played everywhere, and broke multiple records. 

((your Hanni but again you don't have to be just use your imagination!!!))

after y/ns success, she then went to PD and showed him the footage he. was. furious. not only did she steal y/ns material but she trespassed and recorded her without consent and that there was considered a crime. 

y/n "what are you gonna do about this?" PD "a lot actually, I've been looking for a reason to get rid of her because of her behavior but this is all I need and I can even take legal action, but that's if you want to..?" y/n "I can sue her?!?!? then let's do it!" PD smiles "I will contact our lawyer and get on releasing a statement for Mina's release from Bangtan." 

the next day

There was a knock at the dorm room jungkook opened it. JK "yes Chul?" -chul is their manager- chul "wheres mina? and get all the boys in here we need to talk." jungkook senses the firm tone and goes to get everyone. RM" so what's the problem here what happened?" chul" mina is being released from BTS and will no longer be a part of HYBE the boys gasp and mina starts screaming "FOR WHAT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOU CANT JUST RELEASE ME!?" chul" YOU DID NOTHING? THEN WHATS THIS?" chul turns the TV on and starts playing the video, and the boys sit there with pure disgust. yoongi "are you fucking kidding me trespassing, recording without consent, and plagiarism." mina looks down JK "I cannot believe you" jimin "will this effect us?" chul "I don't know but all I know is mina has it coming and I heard y/ns getting ready to take legal action." mina "SHE CANT DO THAT I RELEASED IT FIRST SO ITS MINE" chul laughs "she definitely can you need to pack your stuff and go." chul walks out mina "YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME, WHY MEEEEEEEEEE" in her whiny voice the boys go back to their rooms and yoongi and JK stay behind, yoongi "maybe we can convince y/n not to sue..." JK "y/n has every right and the courts will defiantly favor her this is going to take us down with mina." yoongi "not if we tell the people that we had nothing to do with this, which technically we didn't. JK "yes but how many people will take our side we already haven't been that popular..." yoongi sighs and sits down 

yoongi "ill talk to mina and see what I can do" JK "I'll come with you maybe she will listen to me, you know because of our past yoongi grows enraged and jealous but he knows that JK is right.

LLOLLOLOLOLOl yall if this is bad tell me because I haven't written anything in so long BYE