just a game

It's been a few months since the "incident" luckily nothing like that has happened yet, but yoongi and you always stole glances from each other.

Monday 9:30 AM November 9, 2019. 

you were practicing with your group for your new single solo the debut was in 2 weeks you thought you were alone but little did you know, jungkook and yoongi were watching you. but little did they know that mina was watching them and she did not like the scene in front of her. jealousy grew inside of her jungkook and yoongi were always her favorite and know that you were back her plan was going south. 

Y/N POV

you had stopped to take a break breathing heavily. you had sat and drank some water and then your eyes wandered the room spotting jungkook and yoongi, they smirked. slowly walking towards you until they had stopped in front of you. 

"Do you need anything?" you said in an attitude. Jungkooks smirk got bigger as he goes towards your waist but you back away angry 

yoongi was quick to answer, "yeah, you" he said showing off a smile but a smile giving off bad intentions. "Oh fuck off yoongi! you too jungkook...you guys are horrible people!"

jungkook was angered by your response so he ran toward you only to pin you to the wall holding your wrists above your head. you were struggling to get out but only to feel his hot breath close to your lips. you noticed and used all your strength to kick him away and succeded but to only be attacked by a mad yoongi. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ASSES! I SWEAR I WILL SCREAM RAPE!" they panicked. They sat you straight up and stood in front of you calm and acted as nothing had happened. jungkook crossed his arms. you noticed he was more built than before. an old memory appeared in your head.

flashback y/n POV 

you were sleeping peacefully completely ignoring your alarm. little did you know jungkook walked in seeing your sleeping body. And then an idea popped in his head he smirked. he walks up too you grabbing your light body and putting you over his shoulder you immediately wake up because of the heat from the blankets were gone.

You started kicking him but you were also half asleep which made you a bit weak, your kicks were like tickles to jungkook. he threw you back on the bed and hovered above you and started tickling you. you burst into laughter trying to get him to stop. 

He stops

you notice how close your faces were and jungkook leans in and-

End Of Flashback 

Authors POV. 

Sorry for the late update I'm kinda really new at this as I said before I've been going through a writer's block and any suggestions will be very much appreciated :)

also! I might turn this into a jungkook or yoongi FF you guys can choose because of im kinda bad at making decisions well, Goodnight~!