The ComeBack

You disappeared into the distance to where the boys could not see you anymore. they did not see you again for a long time. you moved to America to start training and to do a music video along with your group.

A week before you debuted you came back to Korea.

It was July 19, 2016, it was the day you finally debuted. 

your song Egoticstic (mamamoo) your hwasa the one with long black hair 

Your group was an immediate hit! but you were also a Hit, it had definitely helped BigHit in sales because when you left BTS was not making as much money the group had started to fail Yuna was a lazy dancer and had poor vocals and people noticed it and wondered where you had gone. many people recognized you almost instantly. as a celebration BigHit held a party but, BTS was there and you had to face them. 

it had been 2 hours into the party, you went to the restroom to freshen up but you ran into yoongi. -you made eye contact- you looked away walking into the restroom. you came out five minutes later only to be grabbed by the wrist and pulled into a small hallway, you looked up to see yoongi with furious eyes. 

"so....i see you have gotten a bit famous," he said 

-you chuckled darkly- "a lot more famous than your group" you smirked seeing his anger risen 

"YOU LEFT US GODDAMIT!" he slammed his fist next to your head.

"OH FUCK OFF YOONGI! YOUR SUCH A HYPOCRITE! YOU FUCKING LEFT ME MADE FUN OF ME AND YOU WANNA YELL AT ME!-" you shouted back 

-he raised his hand- "what are you gonna slap me again? like you did before--but what did I do? hmm..." he put his hand down 

-you scoffed- "EXACTLY! pathetic" you walked away leaving him in the hallway alone.

It was tough seeing the members there they tried talking to you. but you immediately walked away but you could not avoid them. it was the end of the party the rest of the group had gone ahead and went to the dorms you stayed to talk to Bang PD when you were done and was about to leave you were pulled into a room. you already knew who it was, you turned to the six people who you dreaded to see.

"boys" -you stood looking 'badass' and sexy immediatly making the boys notice your beauty. 

"Y-y/n....long time no see," the youngest jungkook said. "I did not think you would want to see this 'pig-like' face?" the boys eyes widen at the comment. 

"what do you guys want?" you said in an annoyed tone about to walk away but only to be pulled back and into a tight embrace be "Y-Y-YOONGI!" you tried to push him away but he did not let go so you kicked him in his nut sack hearing gasps. 

yoongi stumbled back groaning in pain

"You bitch!" you smirked mocking him "pathetic hypocrite," you said in an annoyed tone.after the pain stopped yoongi came towards you grabbing you harshly. "TF LET GO! You're HURTING ME YOU ASS" being smaller than him you whimpered he whispered in your ear "princess...stop being bad" he than bit your earlobe. you pushed him away from him an held up your middle finger and ran away quickly to the car that was called for you. only leaving the boys smirking 

"this will be fun..."