Y/n's Past Pt.1

Thursday 12 AM

The comeback was another success, of course, you and the group celebrated as it was quite a journey considering all the problems you had with mina and the rest of BTS. minas' jealousy started to grow and so did hate she had for you as well, mina a lazy girl who surprisingly won the heart of the BTS members in less than a few months and you an extremely talented woman who lost the hearts of BTS... but that did not stop you, you're determination grew to become better, bigger and loved... 

yes loved y/n has an extremely sad past even in high school although she was popular she was never loved. 

July 2001, Thursday 6:00 

It was a lovely evening, people were laughing, people were conversating but y/n has a sort of a gut feeling that this nice evening would become something vicious and instead of laughing people would be crying in the end. 

but y/n shook it off as it was nothing and instead she laughed and conversated with others.

Later on, that evening when going home a huge storm has stuck causing y/ns mother and father to crash in the middle of the woods, unfortunately her parents did not survive, she was just 4 when she had lost her parents and was forced to live with her aunt. (but as every other y/n story) y/n's aunt was well.... a b i t c h. 

y/ns aunt was jealous of her beauty, her doe eyes and fair skin, her silky black hair, as she was jealous she never paid attention to y/n never showed to affection or attention, but she was still nice enough to give y/n a decent room and clothes, even toys to play with. 

y/n grew up lonely and unloved, then high school hit she grew even prettier and was popular pretty fast, that's also when she met the boy's and became very close to them eventually y/n started to fall in love with the one and only himself jeon jungkook. 

IM SO SORRY GUYS I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE I JUST GOT SO BUSY AND I HAD A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK I DIDNT MEAN TOO NOT UPDATE IN SO LONGGGGG :( 

but here you guys go I wrote as much as I could and hopefully the next part will be up in a week or so 💜💜❤️❤️

-author Nim~