PEOPLE ARE BUILT DIFFERENT

In your hankering to test other people's boundaries. I plead. do not cheat on the the faithful or you will flinch into combat you were not prepared for. Take this, loyal people are not desperate. They stay with you because they are determined to buld with you, not because they are obligated by any occurence.

These are not the kind of people who embark on building relationships just to have an escape from their lives.I take this from myself. It took me ample work of character to be able to stand on my feet emotionally, spiritually, and mentally. Such people can survive without you because they have realized that the only thing that is binding you together is loyalty and respect, and if you take that for granted you may not be prepared for what will follow.

In life, you must not mistakenly presume that the person of peace is unskilled at war. Do not think that a nice person cannot be toxic or nasty. We are built with that. These are the people who are calm, not because they are afraid, but because they are confident. They having nothing to prove because they are aware of what they are capable of. They value peace over petty mind-games. They are not cowards. They are composed.

If you cheat on them and say you stumbled, it may rip them apart and they might stand aside to watch you. If you prove to be genuinely set straight, they may grant you amnesty, but you may have exhausted your 'yellow cards'. These people love too deeply and sincerely that they cannot endure the trauma of betrayal more than once, not that they know they can be better off on their own than being with someone who is more selfish than loyal.