"IT CAN NEVER BE ME"

I'll tell you this: anyone who's always saying "I'll never take this in life" "It can never be me". People like this, in most cases, end up in such situations. My dear, you'll take it, and it will be you. Life has a way of squeezing out humility in people.

I'm not requesting people to wish evil upon other people, however, when you see bad things happen to others, humbly understand that it could be you, but it wasn't you. Pray that you also don't find yourself in such situations they are going through. Boldly and humbly understand that you are not better than whoever is going through a rough patch in their lives.

When tough person eventually fall into their unthinkable realities, they break. It breaks them because it's more than them. It's their ego. "How could it be me"? "But I'm better than so-and-so who it happened to". This is ego, although difficult to tame it's profitable too.

It can definitely be you. It can be you who do all your best and still go unrecognized. It can definitely be you who suffers without any form of support from anybody. It can definitely be you who falls from high up and break down. People who always say it can never be them, usually they're people who've never been there yet.

The challenges humans go through are very complex and silent. It's not always black or white. Gray areas exist and a lot happens there. Trust me, it can be you. But pray in humility, and vividly understand that it can be anyone in this world. As you grow you understand and most of all, you learn.