IT'S ALL CONNECTED

The decisions you're making are more likely to add up to the stories you will tell tomorrow. Those stories will be either of peace or pain. As an individual, do you know the things that add up to your peace yet? Honestly, you cannot keep trying to bake the cake of life without knowing the ingredients that are needed. Things like delayed gratification and principled living. That is, to say "not yet" to your feelings and to think about the future from a broader perspective.

None of you has yet settled on a direction in life to know whether this is the kind of life you want. But just because it feels good being in each other's lives, you baptize it love and dating and you slide in.

You're knitting a tale of a nightmare and in case you happen to do this in the sowing season of life, that is, prior to 30 years. I want you to know that everything you do or rather doing is a seed you reap tenfold.

I think it's better not to run away from your season of loneliness, brokenness, or from any painful conditioning of staying at work in your character workshop when others are out there indulging in. Trust me, when the bill arrives later in life, you will have the last laugh.

Once more, everything we are doing and going through today is the direct result of who we are to become tomorrow. Will your stories be full of "I wish I knew better" or "I'm glad I had the presence of mind to take the better path"?