Chapter 7 - Biana/Fitz

Biana
I realise Sophie sounds a little reluctant to come over. I don't know why though. Maybe she has something to do or maybe she's avoiding someone in particular. Maybe that someone is a certain brother of mine, who, by the way, looked kind of heartbroken earlier today when he came back from Sophie's and still won't tell me why.

I find Sophie waiting for me at the gates and I let her and Sandor and Flori in. She trails me to the house in silence. Once we get in she hugs me and says,
"I feel like we never talk anymore. We should do this more often."
"Your right. Oh do you want to play base quest?" She tugs an eyelash out and says,
"If you want to." I—at this point— am about to explode if no one tells me what's going on.
"Okay, follow me." I lead her up to my room and we sit in my bed. "Now that we're alone, spill, what's happening with you and my brother. Why did he look so sad when he came back home after going to yours? Tell me, please, I'm dying here." I put my hand on my head and fake fainting. She laughs then gets all serious.
"Okay. Well your brother came over and...he said he likes me, like like likes me and...I told him I don't like him anymore. He looked pretty hurt." She pulls out an eyelash. I try to process it all but I keep thinking one part over and over,
"So, you admit you use to have a crush on him, but how long ago did you stop liking him?"
"Umm...quite recently. A month or two." I cough. Of course. Sophie is the one person or thing that my brother can't have. It drives him crazy. It's a good thing Keefe will always be there for Sophie even if she doesn't like him in that way. Though I think she does, she just can't process those emotions.
"Okay, enough about me. What's up?"
"Not much, I was thinking about a sleepover actually. To catch up with everyone. I mean, when was the last time we saw Tam... and Linh I mean." She raises an eyebrow at my pause and I look away. I may like Tam. I just know he will never like me in that way. Ever.
"Anyway, it'd be cool. Big sleepover right. Everyone in the group. So that will be..." I do quick math, "do you think Marella will want to come?"
"Probably. What about Wylie, I just feel like he should be included. I mean he might not want to come, but we should still invite him."
I nod my head plus if Linh's there... he might come.
"We should do it this weekend. School starts in three weeks so we should do it as soon as possible and I'm free this weekend. What about you?"
"I'm free every weekend. So whatever. Unless I'm away on a top secret mission from the Black Swan or Council, I'm free."
"Cool. It's getting late. Are you staying for dinner?" I say. It's nearly dark outside. Time really went fast.
"Sorry, I told Edaline I'll be back, plus she's making mellowmelt, so..." she say this so sneakily so I yell,
"Wait did you just admit that you'd rather eat mellowment then hang out with me! Sophie Elizabeth Foster, I can't believe you!" I say this so loudly, making her look alarmed. Then I hear someone run upstairs and Keefe flys in and says,
"What did Foster do?" I smirk in my way and say,
"She betrayed me! She says she would rather eat mellowment then hang out with me." We laugh at this then Keefe stops and looks all serious. I see him look at Sophie like she's everything. Everything that matters. Everything that he wants. Everything he needs. Then Sophie looks back at him, looking at him like she is seeing him truely. Then Fitz on pens the door and sees what's going on. This Tim my brother doesn't look sad or upset, he looks angry. Like the thing he wanted just flew away to another, I guess that happened though... or will happen.

. . .

Fitz
I walk in and find Keefe and Sophie staring at each other so intensely. They look like they were falling in love. Love—not just liking each other. I can't control myself now. I think that that could of been me! Me standing there and staring her like she's the only thing keeping you alive! I could be the one that she looks like she just saw part of my soul. My anger covers my vision and everything blurs and I see red, only red and some black. I clench my fists. I can't handle it.
"What are you doing?" I say this so sharply, I didn't even know I could sound that way.
"Umm..." Sophie says that, she's practically shrinking away. Then Keefe turns around and I can see the protective part of him come out. Then Biana walks over to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the door. I don't want to budge, but man does she have a grip. She pulls me out and I hear Keefe talking to Sophie. Then Biana turns to me and says,
"What is up with you? Seriously, this is Sophie and Keefe. What is wrong with you Fitz?"
"She told me today she didn't like me anymore. Next thing I know, she's looking at my best friend like she's in love! That's what's wrong!" I realise how stupid that sounds after I say it.
"Do you realise what your saying, she doesn't like you anymore. Can't she like who she wants. Your best friend likes her too and if that's your problem, then you shouldn't be calling him your best friend!" She starts yelling this. Then she storms of, heading back to her room. I don't follow her, I don't want to.

Woohoo! Exactly 1000words of story. I am very happy I got it perfectly. I know Fitz would probs not be exactly doing that, but you gotta admit that Biana is the best right now. Anyways, questions.

1) Who is your fav Kotlc character?
2) Good book series for me to read?
3) Do you like what I've done with the book? What can I do to improve it?
4) Fav colour, ice blue or teal?
5) Fav colour, brown or blue silver?
Also sorry if I've already done any of these questions. Please vote, comment and follow. Thanks.
-KeefeFoster4life