Its going to be okay. Shes going to be okay. -Biana

Biana POV:

Today was boring. I know that sounds really vain, I'm sure today for some people, it might've been the worst day of their lives, but it was a boring day. Nothing had come up, no one was here. Fitz was busy being himself, annoying and probably still thinking about Sophie. Dad and Mum were doing something in there room (not anything like thatttt dirty people. Well at least I hope not) and I had been stuck inside alone.

My imparter starter to beep and I quickly reached over to grab it. Maybe it was something interesting for once. I see Mr. Forkles name and my jaw drops.
"Mr. Forkle?" I say surprised.
"Miss Vacker, I need you to get your family and leave Everglen immediately. Leap to Havenfield, there's been a problem." He says this so urgently, I can hear the strain in his voice.
"Is it the Neverseen?" I blurt out stupidly. Of course it's the Neverseen. "Can I do anything else to help.
"N-wait yes. Could you leap to ___ the twins aren't answering their calls."
"Yes. Okay. Thank you." I say and hang up. This is going to be important.

I run down stairs as fast as possible and run into Fitz.
"Fitz, it's the Neverseen. Get Mum and Dad. Me. Forkle says to leap to Havenfield. Hurry!" I say really quickly. He stares at me for a second blankly. Then, after what seemed like hours he started to move, grabbing my hand.
"Okay let's go." He says and drags me towards Mum and Dads room.
"No, I have to go get the twins. Mr. Forkle said."
"But it's dangerous Biana. You said." He says. It was sweet, as terrible he is in anger, he's a good older brother.
"It's okay. It's going to be okay. I've got to go." I say yanking my hand back and vanishing, and running to the leap master.

"___!" I yell and quickly step through. The light floods my eyes but I'm already running. I yell there names in a panic. Mayeb it's not that bad, but Mr. Forkle sounded extremely worried for a false alert.

I go through the doors, once again yelling for Tam and Linh. No answer. I go up the stairs and yell again. Still no answer. I went down to the kitchen and see a note on the bench that says:

Gone to go see Keefe at Shores of Solace, we'll be back for dinner.
-Linh and Tam <3

It was obviously written by Linh, the loopy letters and all. I take a breath in, that had to be good news, right? I mean I'm sure they're fine. I still, of course, rush up to the leap master to check, but anyone would do that. Why had I wished for a more exciting day, couldn't I be happy with boringness.

. . .

The breeze was cold when I got there, I shivered, regretting not wearing warmer clothes. I keep moving though,
"Tam, Linh!" Yet again, no direct answer until I hear a cry of help coming from the bush. I rush over and see two people, both with gorgeous black hair, tipped with silver.
"Biana!" I hear Tam say in his deep, rough voice that I loved so dearly. I sigh of relief, having found them until I see Linh up close. She had a piece of metal stuck in her arm, with blood spilling out everywhere.
"No no no no no no. Linh are you okay." I say, my ears tearing up at the sight. "What happened. We have to get out of here."
"The Neverseen, they ambushed—" Linh started but winced in pain. Tam looked horrified at what happened.
"Shhh, it going to be okay." He says and shadow whispered in my ear,
"Hey. We need to run. They're not too far behind and Linhs too hurt to walk, so I have to carry her." I nod, not understanding why we couldn't talk out loud. Tam picked her up effortlessly and we started running. We had to get to the house before anyone came. We were basically there when Gethen and one other unknown member of the Neverseen appeared out of nowhere.
"Where do you think they're going?" Gethen said.
"Take Linh, I'll distract him. Please, run." Tam whispers in my ear.
"No." I say back. Something snapped inside of me. I don't know how, or what happened, but I grabbed tams hand and we all disappeared.
"What?" Gethen says completely dumbfounded. "How did they do that!?!"
I smile and slowly and quietly lead tam and Linh towards the house. I take hurry them inside quickly. If it want for the complete confusion if the disappearance, I'm sure Gethen would've spotted us. The leap master was jutting there and we left. Linhs leg had bleed all over Tam by this point and I realised she had fainted. She was going to be okay. She was going to be okay. She was going to be okay.
I said this over and over. I quietly said, "Havenfield." And we stepped into the light.

Everything was a panic when we arrived, someone took Linh away to go get Physic or Elwin, while I stayed with Tan who was told he couldn't find with his sister. The shade had not taken the news well.

After what would've been mere minutes tgat felt like hours, someone took Tam and I to a new hideout. It was underground and very hidden. Tam didn't say a word, not really like him, but I didn't say anything either. I feel like too much happened in two seconds, like everything was so rushed.

Tam looked stressed. We were led to a room alone and told to stay here. I don't know when, but I had moved and sat down near Tam. I cried on his shoulder and I felt a few tears on his face.
"It's going to be okay. She's going to be okay." I said to him.

Everything was just a blur.

Okay I think that this chapters weird. It makes sense to me.

Also Omg she's not deaddddddd. It's only been like six months since she actually updated this books.

Ik k it's been long, I'm sorry.

But mentally I'm better and awesome again.

Alsooo I'm rereading Kotlc now again to write this.

Ummm sorry peoples who have waited so long for an update.

Just comment on this, I swear it gives me motivation.

Anyways love you guys, thanks so much for reading and putting up with me.

Also writings probs changed. Gotten a little more confusing. Also this is a rewrite of my last chapter bc my own beloved cousin said it was a bit confusing. I might s just made it worse but still. It felt right.

Anyways, byee.

Yours truely,
-Violet Swan

(KeefeFoster4life)