First actual name: Back again-Sophie

Sophie POV

It's official. I officially regret not talking to Biana and Edaline about this more. Maybe Linh and Marella too. Even Stina would be better than nothing.
Also no hate to Stina, just from Soph ;).
Though I know, nothing, absolutely nothing could of prepared me for this near moment. Keefe just said he'll always worry about me and... it felt so real and like he'll never leave me. I've never felt so truely like this. I could fell his warm breath against my face. I looked at his deep beautiful ice-blue eyes. At this point I'm wondering why u ever liked the teal ones, these are just. So. Much. Better. My breath catches slightly and I lean in without thinking. I lean in, he leans in until our lips are nearly touching. I was closing the gap... then I felt and hard arm grad my shoulder lightly pulling me back.
"Miss Foster." Sandor says neutrally (surprisingly neutral) and then I look up and see Keefe. He looks dazed. I was annoyed at Sandor for a second, until I saw a goblin throwing star in his right shoulder.
"Sandor?!?" I yell and suddenly my anger fade and I'm waved with concern. He had blood down his arm. Then I change to defence mode, getting ready to fight and protect.
"Miss Foster, must leave. Now." He says.
"No! I need to hide you, call Elwin. What happened? Was it the Neverseen? Where are they, who?" I ask.
"Sophie, I'll be fine. Just get out of here with Keefe, leave Ro with me and we'll be fine. Your other bodyguards are still outside the entrance. It's okay. Get to them and let them take you." He says this in a serious tone with his squeaky voice.
"Sophie, you know I don't want to leave them, but you HAVE to get out of here. Sophie. Please." Keefe says this to me. Trying to get me to go while nodding at Ro. They look like they are talking in signals, saying a see-you-soon and I'll-be-fine.
"But I can't leave..." then u see the look on Keefe's face. Even if I wanted to stay, I couldn't leave him to go by himself, how could I. It wouldn't be fair and I'd never forgive myself if he got hurt. "Okay." I say to him, giving in and turning to Sandor and Ri who are about to leave back to where they must of came from. "Please be careful and come back as soon as possible." A year slipped from my eyes as Keefe took my arm a gain and pulled me while rounding as fast as he could, channeling all his energy into it. It didn't take us long to get to Shores of Solace and find my other bodyguards.
"Flori?" I yell and she's right there.
I don't know if all her body guards are still here. Idk if I've mentioned it yet or not and I'm to lazy to check so yeah.
I squeezed Keefe's hand as we leaped to have field and saw Grady in the field. I was going to speak to him, but as soon as we got there, after taking one step, darkness swallowed me.

Once again a really small chapter and this is not how I imagined writing it. I hope Sandor will be okay, I don't know myself. And Ro of course. They'll be fine. Hopefully.

Thanks for reading!!! Please vote, comment and follow.
-KeefeFoster4life