The New Teammate

It was a bright sunny day and Brody, Hayley, Sarah, Calvin, Preston, and the other rangers were resting by the lake outside the Rangers Mansion. Brody and the others had moved there after being chosen by Gosei, Zordon, and the Ninja Nexus Prism to become Power Rangers. They had already met most of Zordon's kids and Gosei's nieces and nephews, but there was one missing from Zordon's crew; the eldest sister. Kimberly Hart, one of the cousins of Kierien, Yuri, Lexi, Lily, Kira, Kiara, Damien, Britney, and Eileen explained that Rosaly was in another city due to safety issues, but she'd be returning home after the twin princes we're defeated.

"So, this girl is said to be stronger than we think?" Brody was confused and looked at Kim as if to question the young adult.

"Yeah. She's got powers far beyond what even we can comprehend. That's why Vekar and Vrak are planning on capturing her." Kim was worried about Rosaly.

Rosaly had only been two when she was sent away. Nobody really knows where Erina and Jonathan took the baby when Ella and Zordon tasked them with taking care of their child. All they know is that Rosaly was safe and sound... Or so it seemed.......

The terrible news came days later....... Vekar had captured Rosaly while she was at school.