Vekar's Plan

Rosy was awake one night, as she couldn't sleep. She heard glass break and went to investigate. Then disaster struck. Vekar ran in and grabbed her, running off. She tried screaming, but couldn't as Vekar had covered her mouth.

The Next Morning....
Brody woke up and found Rosy missing. He began panicking and Lightning got angry and slapped him.

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, MAN!" Lightning shouted.

"DUDE, MY GIRLFRIEND IS GONE!" Brody was screaming and beyond pissed off.

"Rangers, you must go save Rosaly. She may be in grave danger."  Zordon was worried.

Brody nodded and Lightning smirked. They were pissed and ready to save Rosy no matter what.

On the armada ship...

Rosy was stuck in a cage and Vrak was guarding her. She was scared and alone. Then there were explosions. Vrak went to investigate. Rosy then heard him scream and Brody shout 'GIVE ME MY LADY!'

"Brody! I'm in here!" Rosy shouted for him. He ran in moments later.

"Star, I'm here now!" The red ninja ranger tore the cage door off with help from the white samurai ranger. Then he picked Rosy up and they escaped.

When Vekar returned, he found that Rosy was gone and he failed to marry her or turn her into a robot.

"DAMN YOU RANGERS!" Vekar yelled.