About The Fanfic...

Well hello! It's officially one exact year since I posted this fanfic, February 14th. I made a season two because of popular demand, in half the time of what I wrote the first one lmao. Tbh I'm kind of proud of this one, I think it's on the same level as the first season if not better. And I think I kept consistency of my writing style.

I apologize for the previous mischaracterization of Ayato, when I wrote that he wasn't even out. And I also corrected some things from the previous season.

And by the way, the name of this season is "Did You Really Think You Could Get Away From Me?", but I couldn't put it in the title because it was too long lmao.

Post schedule: every 2 days.

There is a total of 10 chapters only, but it's because they're very long.

Inspired by: @milkyuu'svideo on TikTok (https://vm.tiktok.com/ZML66mAAu)

Thumbnail by: me

Y/N is gender neutral, and uses they/them pronouns.

Trigger warnings for bloody and violent descriptions in battle scenes

Spoiler warnings for Inazuma Archon Quests; Prologue (Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves), Act I (The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia), Act II (Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow) and Act II (Omnipresence Over Mortals), Kokomi's Story Quest (Dracaena Somnolenta Chapter), and World Quests The Moon-Bathed Deep and The Still Water's Flow.

And of course, season one of this fanfic.