Chapter 4

A dream.

You were in a big field of yellow flowers, or perhaps in a narrow dark cave. The scenery was confusing.

You walked forward, looking around you with each step. But everything was confusing.

"Y/N...", a soft voice called.

Huh...?

"You were on my mind all the time. I fell into a distraction with you... maybe once or twice."

Where did the voice come from?

You began to walk faster.

"Don't go away. I'll break your legs if needed."

You looked down. Your legs immediately began to tremble. The bloody image of your bones and flesh breaking appeared in your mind. A sensation of disgust filled your mouth.

"Hah, silly! Did you think I would say something like that? I wouldn't dare cause you any harm."

You looked up. Suddenly your legs were okay. Your mouth tasted like it always used to.

"But please, don't go. It'll be harder for me to get to you."

What would they need to get to me for?

You felt a hand caressing your cheek. Blood dripped down from it.

Was it blood from your cheek or from the hand?

It was more liquid than normal blood. It dripped quicker than what it should.

A leg stepped out of the dark. White stockings with geta sandals.

You looked up when the entire figure stepped out of the dark.

Pink hair, high ponytail... white, blue and lilac attire...

A bow on the chest, tamoto sleeves, white and lilac gloves...

Indigo-white eyes with no pupils, and slightly raised eyebrows.

Is this Kokomi...?

"Please don't leave me, Y/N. I love you. You have to love me. You don't need to go anywhere else if you have me."

"But wherever you go, I'll be there."

She smiled.

You couldn't have any reaction. You didn't have an expression, nor processed anything.