Chapter 6

Many eyes narrowed at her when nami spoke, she visibly shrunk at all the stares she was receiving.  she mentally cursed at nami for ratting her out to THE main characters she so wanted to avoid so much. she needed to leave the going merry as soon as possible and absolutely no one can stop her. 

breaking the silence she spoke nervously "While I'm here could you give me a glass of water...?"

everyone's gaze snapped as Sanji ran to the kitchen shouting how dare he forget his dear lady's needs while Luffy was staring directly into her soul. the stares still hadn't ceased but at least not as many people were staring.

Sanji came back with a glass of water and served her graciously "Here you are my lady" 

surprisingly she giggled at sanji's behavior, causing him to blush terribly, while also being courteous "Thank you my dear sir" she smiled at him as she drank her water and gave it back to Sanji.

"Thank you for the water I'll take my leave now" she bowed charmingly and unfolded her drenched umbrella and whispered some foreign words before clicking her fingers as a gust of wind dried her umbrella which amazed usopp, Sanji and luffy while nami stared on awe.

"HEY HEY what was that--" Luffy exclaimed loudly as he continued "--is that your devil fruit!?"

she smirked at fluffy as he acted like a child, jumping up and down in awe around her as she chuckled at his enthusiasm, making Sanji swoon around with hearts in his eyes.

"Shall I show you something cooler...?" she didn't wait for an answer as she whispered some more, opening her parasol slowly as she felt herself becoming lighter and lighter. they then all saw her floating with her legs crossed with her umbrella open slightly.

luffy and usopp visibly awed at this as they crowded around her, she grabbed Luffy's hand suddenly as their fingers intertwined and she said some subtle words no one could make out.

Luffy then started floating slightly, not as high as she could but he was a few meters off the floor. He sounded hysterical which she found adorable as she flew him around the ship and the members were nothing other than startled.

"L-Luffy!? are you okay...?" Nami's eyes darted all over the ship as she look at the cackling Luffy in worry. Nadia looked down at nami and narrowed her eyes, this made nami flinch as she tried to look away but what Nadia said made her look worried even more.

"It isn't dangerous I promise would you like to try miss...?" nadia smiled charmingly at her as she lowered Luffy towards nami as he whined but let go of her hand. when her hands were free she offered them to nami who hesitated.

seeing her hesitation she spoke "If you're scared then you can hold someone else's hand I am strong enough for two people... I think"

this made nami blink as she looked at her crew before grabbing usopp's hand who also flinched because he really didn't want to fly in the air.

she whispered some words again and held both parties in each of her hands then they both floated but it wasn't as high as Luffy flew as she apologized "I'm sorry you can't go as high as your captain I haven't practiced with two people yet"

this made Usopp stutter "N-No it's fine really I wouldn't want to go as high as Luffy h-haha-"

he was cut off by nami "Why are you doing all this?"

this question took her off guard but she still smiled and spoke calmly.

"To repay you for the water, I would give money but I don't think that would be useful in the open waters like these where there isn't that much food"

as soon as she mentioned money she knew she bought nami because there was the money symbol in her eyes, nami cleared her throat "I mean water is scarce on open waters like these so money would be useful when we reach land"

nami edged on as she hoped this mysterious person would take the hint and oh well she did 

nadia beamed as she gleefully spoke "Is that so? then please let me repay my debt" she took out a huge pouch of cash from her bag and handed it to nami who was very happy seeing that amount of money being handed to her.

she lowered nami and usopp and opened her parasol fully and floated higher than she originally had done and sayed her long-awaited goodbyes

"Thanks for tolerating my presence now I shall depart goodbye!" she floated higher and higher until her small figure could be seen amongst the clouds 

luffy smiled at her happily and spoke "I'll definitely make her my nakama..!"

usopp nodded to himself "yep she seems like a cool person"

"And she's rich very rich I don't object at all" nami added in 

sanji clenched his chest and jumped up in happiness "I think she's the one for me...!"

all while zoro looked on in absolute silence very skeptical at the whole debacle that occurred in front of him.