Ms. Yuunda

In the Khandi house. Grandpa Rampy is in his room reading the last page of the book before finishing.

Grandpa Ramps: And so the hero of Ankansa has defeated the king of evil and saved the world as it goes in peace.  The end

He then sigh in Relaxation as he lays back on the chair he's sitting while closing his eyes. But Suddenly  his eyes wide open.

Grandpa Ramps: Oh crap...

Meanwhile Cam, Chum and Isabelle are playing a board game Monopoly in Isabelle's room.

Cam: Dang Isabelle, You're in prison?

Lil Isabella: Well I wouldn't be in Jail if someone didn't snitch on me!

She said while glaring at Chum. While being in the cardboard jail cell.

Lil Chum: It's not my fault, you stole my Coppers so you deserve it!

The door was slammed open causing the three jump.

Cam: What was tha-

He was cutted off when a bunch of books was thrown at his face.

Grandpa Ramps: No time to talk! I need one of you guys to return these to Ms. Yuunda!

Lil Chum: Wait! Why don't you return them?

Grandpa Ramps: You know dang well I can't carry all those books at once, you know I'm getting old plus I gotta Cook dinner for tonight!

Lil Chum: But how did y- you know what never mind...

Cam moves the books out of his body.

Cam: Ugh...so who do you want to take them back...?

Grandpa Ramps: welp I believe that one of you kids will do it!

Lil Chum: No can do. I need flex my Coppers in front of Isabelle while she's in prison.

Lil Isabella: *Growl*

Cam: Well I guess that leaves it to me then.

He then stacked the books before picking them up.

Cam: Ok I'll take them back

Grandpa Ramps: Thank you!

Lil Chum: Mm yes~ coppers! Haha!

He laughs while Flexing in front of her.

Lil Isabella:

*Timeskip*

Cam is now standing at Ms. Yuunda's house at her front door.

Cam: I guess this is her house.