Grocery Run

It was daytime as we see Cam and the Khandi mouses
riding on Shelly's Shell.

Lil Chum: *Groan* Why do you got to drag us with You Grandpa?

Grandpa Ramps: Welp to answer your question. Your Little Sist- *Ahem* I mean This Little Eater right here decided to eat the food that I have to cook for dinner!

Lil Isabella: It's not my fault that it looks good and delicious!

Lil Chum: Well stop eating the food Fatty!

Cam:

Lil Isabelle: Hey!

Lil Isabelle: Hey!

Grandpa Ramps: Alright!  That's enough Arguing you two! We're here

He said as they finally arrived to the Store, Cam looks up and sees the name of it.

Cam: Shop & Go?

Grandpa Ramps: That's right, I've been going to this for a very long time. Right now we're here thanks to someone!

He said looking at Isabelle as she looks away whistling. They then got off Shelly and entered.

Cam, Lil Chum & Isa: Woah!....

They were in awe as they saw many aisles with Mouse people shopping and minding their own business.

Lil Isabelle: Pinch me, I must be dreaming!

She said before Chum pinched her in the cheek.

Lil Isabelle: Ow!

She said before punching her brother in the arm

Lil Chum: Ow! You said

Grandpa Ramps: alright I want to go by myself. And you Three!

He points his fingers at them

Grandpa Ramps: DO. NOT. CAUSE. ANY. TROUBLE! UNDERSTAND?

Cam: Ok Jeez!

Lil Chum: Yep!

Lil Isabelle: Aye Aye Captain!

He then squinted his eyes before he walked away.

Cam: Alright what should we go first? 

Lil Chum: ooo! I wanna check if they have Hunting weapons! Ever since I left mine in the forest..

Lil Isabelle: I wanna see if they have Any great treats or Hunting tools same with Chum! I wanna kill some monsters!

Cam: ...okay...

They then split up, going into different aisles. Meanwhile Grandpa Rampy, he was walking down in the the canned food section.

Grandpa Ramps: hmm I bet they won't have- *Gasp* Wowie! They have it

He said as he grabbed a Can that says 'Canned Cooc-' I mean 'Canned Cheese'