Book thief

(To the fellas who I've known for a long time, don't come tomorrow they gonna feel My Wrath) (I was just Joking)

The sun slowly rises as the rays hits Mandy's face
through the window as she wakes up before yawning.

Mandy: that was a good sleep...

She got off her bed before going to the bathroom.

Mandy: *pours toothpaste onto the toothbrush before brushing her teeth*

Once she finishes Mandy gargles the water mix with the paste.

???: *Screams*

A scream scared Mandy causing her getting choked by some water in her throat before coughing them out.

Mandy: *Coughs* What the heck!? *Runs out of the bathroom*.   Mom What's wrong!?

Willia: Somebody Robbed us!?

Mandy: What!? *Runs downstairs to see her mother with a Shocked face before turning her head to see all the books missing from the shelves, her face expression turned Shocked too*

Mandy: We've been Robbed!

*With Cam and the Khandis*

Lil Chum: Not gonna lie, this taste delicious! Thanks dude!

Chum is eating a Snickers bar that Cam gave him, the reason why is because of him being down for being forgetful for the few days. So Cam decided to cheer him up by giving him a Snickers bar

 So Cam decided to cheer him up by giving him a Snickers bar

( Hey sometimes a Snicker can a person feel better)

Cam: Yea! You not yourself when you're hungry, w-well n-not yourself if you're feeling down if you know what I mean

Lil Chum: Yea I know what you're saying!

The both of them hears a knock of the Door upstairs before hearing grandpa Rampy voice.

Grandpa Ramps: Why hello there Mandy! What brings you here *Notices her sad expression* Hey what's wrong kiddo?

Mandy: ...O-Our library...was robbed... someone broke in and stole the books

Grandpa Ramps: *Gasp* that's terrible who would do such a thing?

Cam: oh hey Mandy!

Lil Chum: Hi Mandy!

Lil Isabelle: Sup Mandy!

Mandy: ...Hey guys...

Lil Chum: *Notices* Why the long face?

Mandy: ...Someone broke in our home which it's a library and stole our books...

Grandpa Ramps: I'm sorry to hear that, whoever did it needs to be bring to Justice!