The Movie Master

Mrs.Saladolly: *Opens the door* Oh Honey I'm home- *Gasp* HONEY!?

*She saw her husband on the bed kissing a Meat lady*

Husband: *Gets caught* Oh crap uh- Baby it's not what it looks like!?

Mrs.Saladolly: Not what it looks like!? You're cheating on me with this Skank!?

Meat lady: oh sweetheart it's not my fault that your man likes meat more than vegetables~

Mrs.Saladolly: *Gets angry* that's it!? *grabs the meat lady's hair and starts beating her*

Husband: Wait Saladolly Stop!!

*as the wife beating the Meat lady well not really. Turns out they're just dolls being played by Chum and Isabella upstairs at Isabella's room*

Lil Chum: (as Mrs.Saladolly) No! I'll never stop! You cheated on me with the women you meat loving freak!

Lil Isabelle: (As Husband) sweetie please I-

Lil Chum: (as Mrs.Saladolly) No! Shut up! I can't believe I've been betrayed by the person who I thought trust!? That's it I'm leaving you!? *Grabs her purse as she walks towards the door* goodbye!? You won't be healthy for the rest of your life!?

Lil Isabelle: (As Husband) Wait- *grabs her shoulder*

Lil Chum: (As Mrs.Saladolly) Don't touch me!? *Slaps him in the face before leaving*

Lil Isabelle: (As husband) *Falls down to the floor as he watch her leave* No. wait baby please! Don't go!? *Starts to cry*

After playing Isabella's dolls they put the dolls down as Isabella turned to Chum with a smile

Lil Isabelle: Thanks for agreeing to play dolls with me big bro!

Lil Chum: Meh No problem I got nothing to do anyways but I'm glad that you asked me!

Lil Isabella: *Chuckles* Yea

And then it was the silence between the two

Lil Chum: Wanna continue?

Lil Isabelle: are you kidding that was the greatest drama that we've ever created!! We could be movie makers!

Lil Chum: So does that mean you wanna continue?

Lil Isabelle: Haha! No! But since we made a drama scene! I wanna see other dramas but I wonder who

Lil Chum: same thing but who tho?

The two mouses start rubbing their chin trying to figure out who until they figure it out who it is was as they both look at each other with a smile

Cam is sitting on the grass while playing Devil of War on his Nintendo Switch but he didn't know that Chum and Isabella were behind him

Lil Chum: Hey cam?

Cam: *Didn't look at him as he focuses on the game* hey dude!

Lil Isabelle: Do you have any sort of well you know! Drama?

Cam: *Still playing the game on his Nintendo switch* Uh yea! We do have them back at our world

Lil Isabelle: Really!? Then come on show us!? I wanna see more Drama!?

Cam: oh *Shuts his game off before turning his head around to Chum and Isabella* you want drama?

Lil Chum & Isabelle: Yes!?

Then the gray Hoodied boy chuckles darkly as he got up from the grass before speaking

Cam: You wanna see the drama Hm? You wanna see the chaos of the drama yea? You wanna see the argument of the Drama!!