Pretty or not

In Cheesetown, we see Cam, Chum and Isabella playing War of Cards on the Tree stump that Cam found in his backpack. Chum was holding the cards he has, with every fantasy characters on it.

Lil Chum: Wait what're we supposed to do with these?

Cam: Well, you're supposed to attack your Opponent with any ability that the character has.

Lil Isabelle: *Gasp* Really!?

She shoved Chum out of the way and took his Cards.

Lil Isabelle: PREPARE FOR THE BURN OF FIRE!!

She said as she held the card up before slamming it to the Stump, Isabella expect Fire to come out but nothing.

Lil Isabelle: Where's the Fire?

Cam: Uh... about that, Isa that only works on Fiction, Not reality

Lil Chum: so wait, so I can't Burn your cards

Cam: Nope you cannot.

Lil Isabelle: THAT'S COMPLETE BULL! WHY I CAN'T FIRE THE ENEMY WITH FIRE!

Cam: You can't...

Lil Isabelle: So What's the point of fighting if there's no Fire or Anything Else

Cam: I- I don't know, Let's just get back to the game.

Before they get back to playing, they hear screaming Cam and the Khandi siblings got up and went with curiosity, they see the Crowds of mouse people screaming the name of someone else.

Cam: What's going on?

Chum then catches a Glimpse of a Buff Mouse guy with blonde Hair and a Pink Shirt.

Lil Chum: It's Fashionary Coshin!

Cam: Fashionary Coshin?

Lil Isabelle: *Sighs* he loves makeup and doing Fashion and many people loves him for that. It's stupid and Annoying I mean who loves to do Fashion and makeup!? You still gonna have the ugliness no matter what!

Cam: well me and my friends know some people who does it. But it never bother us

Back to the Crowd, they were chanting his name
As he was trying to calm them down

Fashion Coshin: People! People! Calm down! Look! I know I'm here! But there's more makeup for all of you!

When he said that The Crowds Cheers loudly as one guy cheers so much before Foam starts coming out of his mouth before he fell down.

Fashion Coshin: Now I need one Volunteer for my New makeup!

Many People start raising there hand saying 'Pick me!' Fashionary Coshin look around until he spots someone

Fashionary Coshin: You! Yes You!

He then points at Cam who is standing there.

Cam: Me?