Chapter 22 (Part 3)

A.N // notice how in the picture felix is bathed in the sun? yeah i personally did that it happened because of me that whole photoshoot was because of this fic you're welcome.
also this last part is shorter, but still drama.

Red-faced and panting, Hwang Hyunjin set off to find his best friend.

He needed to tell Felix what happened. He still couldn't believe it himself. The muscular, dreamy boy he'd been hoping to hook up with actually agreed. And they had. And it was great.

Hyunjin had no interest in anything more with Changbin, though going to the party as his date allowed him to notice how funny he was. And nice, which was not a trait Hyunjin would have assumed in the equivalent of a frat boy.

He had no doubt that his best friend of ten years would squeal with him, and then he would finally spend time with Felix like he'd promised the boy.

He hadn't told him exactly what he needed to do, just that Yeonjun told him to go do something. Hyunjin was taken aback when 'something' was Yeonjun basically yelling at him to hook up with Changbin, then find him afterwards.

Afterwards could wait, though. Hyunjin was so excited to finally tell Felix it had happened.

He found him talking to Yeji and Ryujin, and shook his head fondly. Felix was always a huge hit with women, and Hyunjin never understood why he never attempted anything with them. Though, with those two, he now understood.

"Felix!" He grasped the boy's arm gently, who smiled warmly at his arrival.
"Sorry," he said to the two, "Can I steal him?"
"Fine," Ryujin sighed. "But I mean it, Felix. I needed that brownie recipe yesterday."

The sunshine boy laughed and promised to send it later, then paid full attention to Hyunjin. "What's up? Did you accomplish your secret mission?"

"Yes," Hyunjin answered, giddy. "I don't know why Yeonjun was so set on hooking me up with Changbin tonight, but that was the mission. And it happened, 'Lix. Can you believe it?"

He watched the other boy still.

"You...." Felix lost his breath mid-sentence. "You and Changbin? Tonight?"
He said the other's name in a choke that left Hyunin worried.

"Yeah!" He tried to keep his cheerful demeanor. "I'm glad it's over with though. Now I can move on to someone else."

He watched as Felix nodded, but said nothing. The boy's breath was sharpening in quickened gasps, and Hyunjun swore he could see his eyes pooling with tears.
"Felix? Are you okay?"

Felix simply nodded. "I just...I need a second. I need to be alone for a second."

Hyunjin watched as he quickly paced away and, yeah.
Those were definitely tears dropping down his face.

What on earth just happened?

Like a true son of Demeter, Hyunjin was weeding his way through the crowded party.

He'd gone after Felix the second the boy walked off, but got distracted with different gardening missions on the way. Chan really needed to keep his backyard in better condition.

He noticed an overgrown brick wall, with two boys on top of it. He sighed gratefully and headed over to Yeonjun.

"Yeonjun. Have you seen Felix?"
Yeonjun noticed him, after being wrapped up in the conversation with the boy he was with, and shook his head. "Not for a while."

Hyunjin glanced at the blue haired boy next to him, then smiled mischievously.
"Hey...you're pretty. I'm Hyunjin."

He sat down next to the boy, and was about to place his hand on his leg when his arm got smacked by his pink haired friend."Don't even fucking think about it."