No babe, I don't know what you're talking about - F

Warnings: none just fluff :))

Florence POV
I feel like I'm losing my mind. High and low I have searched the apartment for my favourite hoodie. Perfectly oversized and the right amount of comfort.
I took it out of the dryer this morning so I know it's around here somewhere.

I begin to give up on my search as I remember that my girlfriend is upstairs working from home today in our bedroom. So I head in that direction in hopes that Y/N has seen my jumper.

As I reach the top of the stairs I hear no noise, which is strange as she almost always talks to herself while working or I can usually hear the sound of her typing on her keyboard. I step into our bedroom and the sight makes my heart soften.

I move quietly across the room as I see the figure of my baby curled up under the covers asleep. The duvet pulled up and tucked under her chin as I watch the steady rise and fall of her chest. I gently sit down on the side of the bed as she begins to stir.
She blinks and looks up at me and gives me a gentle smile. "Hey babylove" I whisper "Im sorry, I didn't mean to wake you". She lifts herself up to a sitting position as she curls herself into my arms, "it's okay my love, I'm glad you're here". I wrap my arms around her and mindlessly play with the strings on her hoodie as I gently rock us back and forth.

I look down and stop my movements, Y/N begins to giggle as if she already knows why I've frozen. She looks up at me and puts on her best puppy eyes. I smirk and begin to laugh, "you know.. I have been searching for a certain item of clothing for the last half hour. You wouldn't happen to know where it is would you?". I feel her silently laugh as she wraps herself around me even further "no babe, I don't know what you're talking about".

Yes I did waste half an hour of my life searching for a piece of fabric and yes, I usually would be annoyed, but having her curled up in my arms wearing my clothes is more than enough for me to just chuckle and hold her tighter.

After a minute or so she removes her head from my neck "I am sorry though baby, I didn't mean to waste your time by looking for it, I should've asked first". I place both of my hands on the sides of her face and press a sweet kiss to her lips and smile at her "don't apologise my gorgeous girl, I don't mind you wearing it at all, I love when you wear my clothes". She smiles cheekily at me and kisses me again before wrapping her arms back around me.

Lord I would spend every day looking for that hoodie if this is how it ended every time.

A/N: Honestly dont even like this one, just a drabble really but I was in the mood for something sweet :)
I hope you are having a great day wherever you are!