Your Pain Is My Pain 2.

"So?! How are we feeling?" Lilly asked Stiles.

"Like I'm going to die," Stiles squeaked. "Was it this scary marrying my dad?"

"Oh, yes honey. But I took a breath and realized that I was going to be married to the man I love."

Stiles nodded, taking a deep breath.

"Why don't you take off the jacket, I'll go get you some water."

"Yeah, okay," Stiles took off the jacket and sat on the chair.

Lilly left the room.

Stiles sat with his leg bouncing, head in his hands. He counted to 10 repeatedly and thought about what Lilly said. He was going to be fine, he was marrying the man he loves. There is no reason to panic so hard.

"Oh God, this is happening," Stiles whispered shakily.

Stiles started breathing heavily, overthinking the events that are to come.

Lilly walked in with a bottle of water. "I could hear you panting from outside. Why are you so nervous, baby?"

Lilly gave Stiles the water, sitting next to him.

"What if this is a mistake? What if we end up angry and mean and not in love? What if we hurt each other? What if-"

"Stiles! No what if's, I know this is scary but you love Derek don't you?"

Stiles nodded.

"Do you want to marry him?"

Stiles nodded again.

"You can do this. It'll be okay."

--- 

With Derek, Noah, and Peter

---

Noah adjusted Derek's tie while Peter started rambling drunkenly. 

"You're actually marrying him?" he slurred.

"I'm here, aren't I?"

"True, but...I heard from some of his best people that he's freaking the fuck out right now."

Derek looked at Peter through the mirror.

"Oh shut up Peter," Noah snipped. "Stiles is the most anxious person I know. He freaks out over the dumbest of things." Derek nods. "And if he wasn't worrying right now, I honestly would be concerned."

"Is that a good or bad thing?" Derek asked.

"Right, heh, what I mean is that, even if it seems dumb and irrelevant, Stiles worries over things that matter to him. He over thinks them and doesn't want to lose them. Stiles is a weird yet simple man and freaks when things change. If he wasn't anxious, I'd question if he cared."

"So you're saying?" Peter burps. "The little rascal worries over things he likes?"

"Yeah..?"

"Then why the hell was he so calm when I almost died?!" 

Derek and Noah broke into laughter. 

The was a knock at the door. 

"Who wishes to enter the cave of doom?" Peter called out.

"Lilly."

"Come in, hon," Noah butts in, rolling his eyes at Peter.

Lilly opens the door and pokes her head in.

"Is everything okay?" Derek asks.

"Yes- well, I think. I mean, it's Stiles, so he's freaking out...but he's like really freaking out."