𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝗈

"oh..."

Y/n stared at the chaos playing out in front of her, arms crossed as she silently processed what she was seeing.

A girl with short black hair, round pink eyes, the usual demon slayer uniform, and a pink hemp leaf patterned haori was battling it out with three other slayers.

She was holding her own, but she looked tired.

Y/n caught sight of another slayer laying on the ground, very dead, and three little children cowering in the shelter of the trees.

Ah, so she already killed one? That explained her shakiness and clumsiness, she'd just killed a human. Not every sane person could just shake that off.

She glanced back at the pink eyed girl, watching silently as one of the other slayers managed to cut her with his blade, only to get kicked in the face.

Y/n exhaled through her nose.

Getting involved was dangerous.

Don't do it, her better judgement told her.

Don't you dare 🚚ing do it, it insisted.

"...hey...." y/n whispered, her voice refusing to get any louder than that. Huh, speaking was pretty damn hard.

The four slayers continued fighting, completely unaware of the masked slayer's presence.

"Hrm... hey." y/n spoke a little louder.

No reply.

She stood there for a moment, trying to think of a solution before deciding, 'Alright, murder it is.'

Kamado Nezuko just killed a man.

She just killed a man!

She'd hardly been thinking when she slashed her blade right through his throat! 💩! 💩! She only meant to hit his blade, why the hell wasn't it there?!

The girl was in a panic as she ducked and weaved past the attacks from the three other slayers she was up against.

'🍑holes, I knew he said it wouldn't be easy, but what is it with Demon Slayers and killing one another?!' she thought in frustration, ducking to avoid having her head lopped off before dashing back to put space between herself and her enemies, 'Maybe I should just-!'

"Move."

Nezuko got palmed in the face, shoved right in her but as someone flew past her. She tumbled, 🚚ING TUMBLED, and landed right in a bush.

"Damn!" she cursed, thrashing about in the bush.

As Nezuko struggled to free herself, those three other slayers she'd been caught in a 3v1 with weren't having a very good time.

Who would want to die with the wooden face of a six eyed demon glaring at you while it rips you apart, hm?

By the time Nezuko managed to sit up in the bush, it was already over. The three jokers who'd been causing her trouble were all beheaded, heads sliced clean off.

As for the culprit...

Nezuko's eyes landed upon the demon slayer with h/l h/c hair and she flinched, "H-Hey wait a moment!"

Y/n didn't listen, crouching in front of the bush where the three frightened human children were. Two brothers and sister, all clinging to one another with fear in their eyes as they stared into the face of what they could only describe as death itself.

Nezuko got out of the bush, gripping onto her sword tightly as she prepared to rush to the children's aid. Only for something she hadn't expected to occur.