𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

'This girl is insane...!'

Rui was in shock as he observed y/n's ragged state, the slayer still relentlessly attacking him without halt.

She paid little to no mind to his threads, simply allowing them to cut her as she drew nearer and nearer and came closer and closer to slicing his head off.

Y/n only cared about killing Rui, leaving her blind to the pain caused by his threads. She was like a wild animal, out for blood and caring for nothing aside from ending Rui's life.

And damn it, that scared the 💩 out of him...!

'Usually my threads can't be cut by nichirin swords or flesh blades, but this girl is cutting through them without issue!' The boy gritted his teeth, 'I'm getting tired, and she's only getting faster-! I need to end this now!'

Spider Breathing, Fourth Form
Cutting Thread——

Rui gritted his teeth as y/n sliced right through his threads yet again, only a couple managing to slice into her arms as she relentlessly pursued him.

He brought up his arm to defend himself, expecting y/n's blade to hit the armor guarding his forearms only for the older girl to punch him in the nose.

Pain seized his face as his nose began to bleed, Rui stumbling back as his eyes began to water.

His vision was blurry, but he could clearly see the slayer coming back to strike him again.

Rui was a little slow moving in his attempt to defend himself, so it was easy for y/n to punch him in the stomach. The strike knocked the air out of Rui, leaving him gasping for air.

Was this really happening?
Was she really beating the 💩 out of him with her fists? Didn't she say she was going to kill him?!

'No, she's going to draw it out and make it as painful as possible.' Rui realized, eyes wide with fear, 'Damn it, this isn't a fight I can win-!'

Rather than throwing another punch, y/n grabbed Rui by the throat this time with a grip like iron.

The boy choked as his airway was instantly restricted and let out a strangled cough when y/n slammed him against a tree.

She used her free hands to tear off his gloves and throw him away while he clawed at the hand around his neck, frantically trying to get her to let go.

Her grip was tight, unmoving. The sheer strength behind her hold was certainly going to be enough to crush his windpipe—! She was going to kill him! She was really going to kill him!

'Mom, Dad-! I don't want to die!'

Before y/n could go through with crushing the boy's throat, another hand grabbed her by the wrist. All of a sudden, Tanjiro was there with a desperate look on his face.

"Don't kill him!" he protested, "He's just a kid!"

"This kid has killed other people and slayers without an ounce of hesitation!" y/n snapped back, her grip on Rui's throat tightening a bit more, "Look what he did to my little brother! I'm not letting him get away with it!"

Tanjiro looked back to Yuichiro who had been freed from the threads by his older sister, now leaning against a tree and panting lightly as he struggled regenerate.

The demon with the checkered haori looked conflicted, but still insisted, "Please, don't do this!"

Y/n paused, the mask on her face making it difficult to tell if she was going to listen, especially with the constant sharp scent of rage coming from him.