Seven

He was the size of three Oddinary ships put together, and that didn't include his large wings to match. As he hovered above the ship, his tail barely touching the side of it, he lowered his head and puffed ice cold air in my face, sending bits of frost to cover my hair and eyelashes. Then he turned and flew back north, going to the Ice Caves. I licked my cold lips then slowly climbed down, The Destiny crew coming over as the Black Pirates crowded me.

"What the fuck was that?!" Yeosang asked, but I shook my head.

"I-I don't know!" I breathed as we sailed north. By high noon, we reached the icy shores of the Caves and docked, but only the fourteen pirates and myself disembarked.

"This dragon seems to like you, so you go first!" Seonghwa said and I took a deep breath, stepping closer to the Ice Caves. It wasn't until we entered the first one that I saw the dragon again.

"Don't! Move!" I warned, my eyes locked on his ice blue ones.

"That's a big ass dragon!"

"We're dead!" Felix and Jisung breathed, but I watched as the dragon slowly folded his wings in, climbing down the ice like a cat climbing down from crates. When he was on the icy floor, he crouched low and came closer, his head stopping just in front of me. I was barely taller than the length of his chin to the top of his nose.

"H-hi!" I whispered and reached out, hesitantly setting my hand on the cold scales of his upper lip.

"Holy shit!" I breathily laughed then the dragon closed his eyes, pushing into my hand some. I frowned as he did, but brought my other hand up and set it next to my right hand.

"You're not so scary!" I whispered and watched him lay his head on the ice completely.

"Mingi?" I breathed, looking at him, but he shook his head.

"A Shifter dragon, huh?" I whispered and looked at the dragon again, his ice blue eyes back open and staring at me.

"I don't suppose you trust us enough to show us your original form?" I asked and he lowly growled, which told me no.

"No, got it." I smiled and gently pet his nose. Sure, he was either Human, Faery, Giant, or maybe Siren, but he still deserved to know he was safe with us.

"We're looking for something, a treasure you have. We need to defeat the Faery Prince. Can you help us?" I asked and he lifted his head, pulling away from me.

"Great, you pissed him off!" Lino spit, but the dragon only turned and started to walk further into the cave.

"I don't think I did." I said and followed him, letting him lead us further into the caves. When we got to a large wall with a hole about seven feet high and three feet wide in it, I knew this was the dragon's treasure room.

"In there?" I asked and looked all the way up at the dragon. He softly growled as he sat then he stretched his legs out in front of him like a cat, laying down on the ice and shaking his head back and forth.

"How will we know what his treasure is?" Chan asked as they came closer to me, since the dragon seemed to respond well to me.

"We'll know." I said and we went into the treasure room then I stared as I saw mountains upon mountains of diamonds.

"Diamonds!" Seonghwa breathed as he lifted one, but the dragon roared.

"Don't touch those!" I yelled and Seonghwa set the diamond down.

"We can take the great treasure, but not the diamonds!" I warned and the pirates nodded.

"But the diamonds-"

"Captain, please!" I pleaded with Hongjoong and he huffed.

"I'm not looking to be a dragon's meal-"

"Snack at best!" Seungmin snorted, but I led the way through the mountains of diamonds towards the center. Sitting on a pedestal was an hourglass, black sand in the bottom and white sand in the top. As I slowly approached it, I felt magic coming off of it and hesitantly reached out, lightly touching the frosted glass. The second I did, I felt the magic of the device hit me like a wall.

"This is it!" I breathed and wrapped my hand around one of the wooden pegs on the side of the hourglass, lifting it from the pedestal.

"Are you sure?!" Changbin asked and I nodded, turning to them.

"This is his treasure!" I breathed and held it close, going back to them.

"So... what do we do with it?" Felix asked, but I shook my head.

"I-I don't know." I said and licked my lips.

"I just know my mother's soul said to find this, use it against the Faeries." I said and Hongjoong sighed.

"Let's figure it out on The Destiny, please? Where it's warm?" He begged and we nodded, leaving the treasure room. Waiting outside, I felt my eyes widen as I saw a man just larger than Mingi with snow white hair, stormy gray eyes, and wearing white clothes glaring at us.

"What the fuck?!" I heard San breathe, but I frowned some and eyed the man's eyes. I felt like I'd seen them before, somewhere, and not just when I saw the dragon.

"The dragon is hot?!" I heard Felix breathe, but felt my eyes widen even more as I recognized the man.

"You were the one at the docks!" I breathed and he smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"The one time I venture south, I happen to meet the half-Faery heir and end up saving his ass from the kingdom guards!" Fuck, even his voice was hot and I didn't have a thing for voices!

"What's your name?!" Hongjoong asked and the dragon man eyed the captain, looking at me. Then I knew what he wanted.

"Well, what is your name?" I asked and he grinned, showing off his pointed canine teeth and the pure white teeth he had as well. Those at least looked human.

"Many humans prefer to call me Yunho."