Twenty

"Seonghwa, what-"

"Be ready, Yunho!" Seonghwa breathed and I looked at Wooyoung as his eyes began to glow a fire red, glaring at Seonghwa.

"How can you say that?!" Wooyoung growled then I felt my eyes widen and actually took a step back as his entire body became encased in fire.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S DONE, SO HOW DARE YOU!" Wooyoung screamed and I threw up magic around the pirates and Jungkook as waves of fire magic flew out. I heard the screams of the faeries as the fire burned through the forest, the capital, but I was grunting as I tried to keep the fire of the First Dragon from killing us.

"YUNHO!" I looked over my shoulder then watched as Jungkook put his hand against the barrier, pushing his magic into the barrier to try and protect us. Then Yeosang stepped forward, touching the barrier. San, Mingi, Seonghwa, Jongho, and Hongjoong. I grit my teeth as we fueled the magic around the barrier then looked at the fire and saw, faintly, the silhouette of Wooyoung as he let his fire rage. He was on his knees on the ground, curled in on himself some as he lost control.

"HE'S GOING TO BURN THE CONTINENT!" RM yelled and I grit my teeth, pushing more magic into the barrier.

"HOLD THIS!" I warned and the pirates eyed me like I was crazy, but I stepped outside of the barrier and grunted as I got hot. I put my arm up in front of my face then slowly walked towards Wooyoung, the wind too strong for me to get there quickly, but I was also using my magic to keep myself from being burned.

"WOOYOUNG!" I yelled and stepped closer to him. Then I stepped on something and looked down, seeing the ruby on the silver chain. I kneeled down then grabbed it and looked at Wooyoung, knowing what I'd have to do. I pushed through the fire more, hearing the faint screams of faeries outside the castle, but I got to him and rounded him, dropping to my knees in front of him.

"Wooyoung!" I yelled and he looked up at me, his eyes burning like miniature suns.

"I-I can't stop, Yunho!" He cried, but I shook my head.

"I can stop you!" I said and unclipped the necklace, moving forward to kiss him as I clipped it around his neck. He whimpered on my lips, but I felt the heat dying and held his cheeks as I continued to kiss him, letting the magic of the Volcano's Heart help him to control his powers. As the wind faded, I broke the kiss then looked and saw the fire gone, the throne room destroyed and not even ash left behind where the faeries had been. As I looked at the pirates, I saw them exhausted, panting, and Jungkook was sweating profusely.

"I-I'm sorry!" Wooyoung sobbed and I looked at him then shook my head.

"You did what we planned, Wooyoung! Our plan was to kill the prince, it's done, you have nothing to be sorry for!" I said and he nodded. As the pirates slowly came over, Seonghwa put his hands up.

"I was just trying to get you there!" He said and we laughed then Wooyoung smiled.

"I know!" He said and I slowly stood, pulling him up to his feet.

"Forgive me?" Seonghwa asked and Wooyoung nodded, holding my arm tightly as he hugged his ribs.

"Always, Seonghwa." He said and the elder smiled.

"We did it." Hongjoong breathed and looked at the thrones then I looked over and nodded as I saw the empty, burned, destroyed thrones of the faeries.

"Wooyoung did it." I said and looked at him, but he smiled and laid his head on my arm.

"Thanks for bringing me back." He whispered and I nodded.

"What now?" RM asked and I looked at him.

"The job is done, right? All the Destiny crew had to do was deliver you to the faeries. They're dead, job done. What will you two do now?" He asked and I looked at Wooyoung, who was smiling at me.

"I... I think I sort of miss that ship." He said and looked at Hongjoong.

"Yeah?!" Hongjoong asked and Wooyoung nodded.

"If you'd allow me to become a permanent person on your ship, I think I'd like that." He said and Hongjoong smiled.

"Happily, Wooyoung." He said then Mingi eyed me.

"Yunho?" He breathed and I hummed, looking at Wooyoung.

"Where you go, I'll go." I whispered and he beamed.

"A fire magician and dragon? The Black Pirates just got invincible." Suga joked and we laughed, but I smiled softly. I'm still a dragon.

"Wait, your curse didn't break?!" Jungkook asked and I smiled.

"It did." I said and everyone eyed me in surprise.

"When I accepted Wooyoung, the curse to make me a dragon broke. When you break your curse, you are given an option, Jungkook. If you'd like to remain a dragon shifter, then you may. I chose to keep my dragon magic, because I'm the last Grand Dragon in existence." I said and his eyes widened.

"How the hell are you a Grand Dragon?!" He asked and I smiled.

"Wooyoung." I whispered and looked at him, his teeth exposed in his big grin.

"You're welcome!" He said and I laughed, the pirates chuckling, then I looked at Hongjoong.

"If you'd have me, I'd like to join your crew-"

"Yes." Seonghwa said and I smiled at him.

"Where Wooyoung goes, you go!" He said and I smiled.

"The Destiny. We haven't been to the ship in so long." Hongjoong sighed and I laughed.

"I can get us there by night fall." I said and he smiled.

"Then let's return to our ship." He said and I nodded, leading them outside. As we got outside, I saw the forest wasn't burning, just the faeries had died.

"His magic is living!" Hoseok said and I nodded.

"It bends to his will." I said then went ahead, changing to my Grand Dragon form. As Jungkook changed, he bowed his head to me then I lowly growled and laid my head down, feeling the seven pirates climb on as Jungkook's six pirates climbed onto him. As I lifted my head, I saw Jungkook's eyes were happy and actually felt my heart warm some. Until next time, dragonling.

"Let's go, Yunho!" Wooyoung said and I lightly growled.

"Hang on!" He warned the other pirates then I spread my wings and flew into the air.

"HOLY SHIT!" I heard one of the pirates yell, but I flew in the direction of the ship and heard Jungkook roar. Goodbye, little dragon.