Twenty One

I took a deep breath as I slowly woke up then I smiled as I felt the swaying of the ship. I turned some then beamed as I saw Yunho looked at me, his fingers running through my longer hair and the Volcano's Heart hanging around my neck.

"Good morning." He softly said and I smiled as I turned in the sheets, facing him and wrapping my arm around his neck.

"Good morning." I said and he smiled as he leaned down, softly kissing me.

"You're beautiful when you sleep." He breathed then I tangled my hand into his hair.

"It's creepy you like watching me sleep-"

"A dragon can stay awake for weeks to watch their mates, Wooyoung. Be glad I only watch you in the morning hours." He said and grasped my hip, kissing me and tilting his head slightly to his right, deepening the kiss. As he slid his tongue into my mouth, his hand slid around to my back then I gasped as he touched my ass.

"It's so early!" I breathed, but he snickered.

"And that has stopped us before?" He asked, but I hummed.

"No." I whispered and pulled him back down to me, kissing him and moaning as he slid two fingers into me.

"So loose still!" He breathed and reached behind me with his other hand, grabbing the oil off the table beside the bed and pulling his hand out of me. I whined at the loss, but I could stand it as he slicked up his fingers then pushed three into me. I moaned into his mouth, rocking back onto his fingers, then he chuckled and moved to kiss my neck.

"Eager little thing, aren't you?" He whispered, but I hummed.

"I just love you!" I breathed and he growled, lightly nipping my neck.

"Say it again!" He begged as he stretched me, preparing me for his cock.

"I love you, Yunho!" I breathed and he pulled his fingers out of me. I nearly complained at the loss, but he pushed me to lay on my front and climbed onto my thighs, pinning me beneath his weight as he slid his cock into me.

"Yunho!" I gasped, gripping the sheets tightly, then I began to moan as he moved in and out of me, holding my hips tightly. I bit my lip as he slammed into me, low growls emitting from his chest, then I turned my head some and he leaned down, pressing his mouth to mine in a messy kiss to quiet our moans as it really was early still and neither of us wanted to wake Jongho and San in the next room over.

"I love you too, mate!" He breathed and I hummed, lightly biting his lip as I pushed back on him.

"Please, Yunho!" I breathed and he hummed, petting my hair before he grasped my neck and held tight, angling his hips and finding my prostate. I moaned louder, only for him to shove his tongue into my mouth, then I gasped and cried out as I came onto the sheets below me completely untouched.

"I'm close, love!" He breathed and I nodded.

"Please, Yunho! All of you!" I begged and he growled, slamming his hips into mine then he came and I whined as he filled my ass up with his cum. As he shuddered above me, I panted into his mouth then he slowly let me go, slowly pulled out of me, both of us exhausted again.

"Can we get more sleep?" He asked and I laughed.

"You heard Hongjoong-"

"'The newly weds get as long as they want in bed'." He repeated the captain's words and I grinned as I moved to lay half on him.

"Exactly, my dragon husband!" I breathed and he smiled as he reached up to pet my hair.

"My beautiful human husband." He breathed and softly kissed me.

####

I smiled as I stared at the stars then I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I thought I'd find you up here." Yunho said and I sighed happily.

"This is where I was standing the first time I saw you." I said and gripped the edge of the crow's nest tightly.

"This is where you were the first time you saw the dragon me." He reminded and I nodded, turning my head to him and softly kissing him.

"Where are the others?" I asked and he sighed.

"Most everyone has gone to sleep for the evening." He said and I nodded as he kissed my forehead.

"How do you feel?" He whispered and massaged my hips with his thumbs.

"I feel... amazing." I said and looked at the stars again.

"You could never see stars like this in Strickland." I said and he sighed.

"In the Ice Caves, this was all you could see. I loved the sight for a time, until it got old. Now? It's as if I'm seeing them for the first time." He said and I turned in his arms, hugging his neck.

"Because you are seeing them with me." I said and he grinned.

"I suppose so." He said and leaned down, softly kissing me.

"YUNHO, WOOYOUNG!" We looked down at Yeosang then I saw him waving a rum bottle and grinned.

"BE RIGHT DOWN!" I called and he nodded then went below deck as I looked at Yunho.

"Come along, my love." I said and we went down, following his nose to the captain's quarters where the other six pirates were sharing drinks.

"Finally return to the planet?" Hongjoong teased then I rolled my eyes, swiping the bottle off the table and opening it.

"Says the one who ascends to the heavens every time you sleep with Seonghwa!" I accused and they laughed, but I moved and sat on Yunho's lap. As we drank, I was eyeing the pirates and found... comfort with them. I'd never have thought the six blood thirsty pirates who came to Utopia would come to mean so much to me.

"Guys?" I cut in and everyone looked at me then I smiled.

"Thanks for being my family." I said and they smiled at me as Yunho hugged my waist tightly.

"We're family forever, Wooyoung." Seonghwa said and I grinned, closing my eyes and letting myself think of that. Family, I have a true family now.