Nineteen

I felt a sense of Deja Vu as I slowly blinked, seeing an unfamiliar room. I frowned and looked around, wincing as I realized I was in some sort of stone building with a fancy bed, soft blankets over me, and a large fireplace against the far wall with a cushy couch in front of it. As I pushed my feet over the edge of the bed, I realized Yunho was sleeping on the couch then I smiled as I went to him.

"Yunho!" I breathed and shook his shoulder then he opened his eyes and saw me, shooting up.

"How do you feel?!" He asked as he grabbed my shoulders, but I smiled.

"Fine. Whole, for the first time." I said and he smiled.

"Good."

"It worked?" I asked and he nodded.

"This fire has been burning the entire time you've slept, we've put no wood on it. It burns from your magic." He said and I looked at the fireplace to see no wood in there, but the flames were going strong.

"Where are we?" I asked and looked at Yunho then he sighed.

"The faery capital. The others are on this floor too, we all have separate rooms, but we've been sharing. I've been staying here, keeping an eye on you and your magic." He said and I hummed, holding his arms tightly.

"I remember seeing you-"

"I pulled you from the fire." He said and I grinned up at him.

"You brought me out?" I asked and he nodded, stepping closer to me.

"I carried you from the fire after you'd gone unconscious, carried you all the way here, and I've been at your side since." He said then I smiled at him. Trust your soulmate.

"Yunho?" He hummed then I brought my hand up to the back of his neck, pulling his head down to me. He didn't fight me as I pulled him down, my eyes fluttering shut as I pressed my lips to his. He grasped my hips then pulled me against him, deepening the kiss and even licking over my bottom lip to deepen the kiss further. I opened for him, letting his tongue in, then slid my hand up into his hair to hold him in place as he kissed me.

"Yun- Oh, sorry!" I heard then Yunho broke the kiss and sighed.

"What, Jungkook?" Yunho asked and Jungkook cleared his throat.

"The faery prince was asking for us to come to the throne room." He said and Yunho huffed.

"We'll be out soon." He dismissed the younger dragon then the door to the room shut and Yunho smiled.

"I wasn't sure you felt the connection-"

"Of my soulmate? Hard to miss." I said and his smile grew.

"Even better to know you aren't fighting it."

"I'd be dumb to fight my feelings for you, Yunho. You're everything I've ever searched for!" I breathed and he smiled, leaning down to kiss me again. I hummed on his lips then he sighed and laid his head against mine.

"We really do need to go see your father, before he sends someone after us. He's not a patient man." I nodded then we separated and went to the hall, where the pirates and dragon were.

"You have to stop this!" San said as he hugged me and I nodded, holding my friend tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'll try!" I said then he let go and Seonghwa sighed.

"Come on, before the king loses his mind with impatience." I nodded then we left the floor and I followed them to the throne room. Once inside, I saw the man who was supposedly my father standing beside the throne where an old man sat. The faery king.

"You are Wooyoung, son of the Strickland Princess?!" The faery king asked as we stopped in front of his throne and I nodded.

"I am." I said and felt anger flare inside me as he held up the Volcano's Heart.

"Where did you find this?" He asked and I frowned as I looked at him.

"The Ice Dragon found it, then brought it to me-"

"He refuses to tell us where he found it." The Prince said and I clenched my fists, my palms getting warm.

"For good reason, I imagine." I said and both men looked scandalized as the faeries in the room began to whisper about 'disrespect'.

"Odd." The faery queen, an old woman in the second throne, finally spoke and eyed me.

"I don't sense faery blood in you!" She said and I smirked.

"Thought I was the heir?" I taunted and she snarled.

"You're the son of the Strickland Princess, but you don't have faery blood! Are you sure this is him?!" She asked the prince, who was eyeing me.

"He looks just like her, this is him." He said and I looked at the Volcano's Heart as it began to shine in a rhythm, almost pulsating like a beating heart.

"Use your magic, my little jewel." I heard and looked at the prince again.

"Is it true?" I asked and he looked at me curiously.

"Is what true?" He asked and I licked my lips.

"That you loved my mother? That you wanted to marry her?" I asked and heard more whispers then he growled.

"Marry a filthy human?! I'd never-"

"Yet you'd dare to rape her and force her to have your child?" I scoffed and his eyes widened as he stared at me.

"Wooyoung!" RM hissed in warning as the king and queen glared between their son and myself.

"What are you talking about?!" The queen asked, but I raised my chin.

"Your prince here probably told you she used faery poison to force a child, she used her magic to force him to submit! The truth?! He raped her and forced her to have me! When he realized I'm the child of the prophecy, the Heir to kill the faery race, he planned to have me killed!" I growled and all the faeries looked at me in fear.

"Wooyoung!" I looked at Seonghwa then he glared.

"That's enough!" He yelled and I scoffed.

"What-"

"Stop acting like a brat and grow up! Your father actually sent people to search for you, he wanted to bring you home! Stop being a petulant little shit who's throwing a tantrum!" He yelled, but I felt so angry. How could he say that, knowing what my father did to my mother?!

"Seonghwa-"

"What?! You were a job, Wooyoung! This was all just an extended job, all to get you here! So go, go home and stop throwing a tantrum!" He yelled and I growled, feeling heat grow inside me.