What?!

Third person pov

A woman with black hair, green eyes and white skin was chatting with a soldier on a military base located in Diego Garcia. She had an appointment with Doctor Hatchet later on today because she had been feeling nauseous and throwing up for five weeks now. She thought she was sick, despite eating healthy.

The soldier soon had to get going, as his lieutenant was calling for him

The woman quickly ran back to her room she has on base, closed the door and ran to her bathroom where she then vomited her breakfast from that morning. She had to know why every smell was making her sick to her stomach for the last five weeks. Her mood swings were going out of control, and she hated these weird cravings she's been having her boyfriend get for her.

She took in some breaths.

She flushed the toilet and stood to her feet, shaking. She then turned the faucet on, and with two hands, gathered enough water to rinse her mouth out.

She looked in the mirror.

She noticed she was getting dark circles under her eyes and sighed as she turned the faucet off, dried her hands and mouth, and walked out of her room to head to the medbay where the doctor is waiting for her possibly. That or he's busy throwing wrenches at some troublesome twins.

"There you are," a gruff voice said.

"Sorry, doc. I threw up again a few minutes ago. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm healthy," replied the woman as soon as she walked inside the too large medbay.

"Go on and sit at one of the beds. I'll get the scanner," he said.

She nodded and sat on a bed as she worried she was sick and didn't know about it. She worried she might have gotten her boyfriend sick as well.

He returned with a scanner. "How you feeling right now?" he asked.

"Worried. I mean, I feel fine now, but I worry I might be sick," explained the woman.

"Alright." He let the scanner over her.

She sat still as she watched the scanner. She was wondering if maybe he might know what was wrong with her.