Decepticons!

No one

Harley was eating chicken nuggets again as she waited for the bots to come back from their mission.

Ratchet checked on her.

She was in the rec room as she ate her food. She was watching a football game and was sitting on the couch.

"How you feeling today?" Ratchet asked her.

"Pretty good." She looked up and turned her head to face him.

The doctor sat with her.

She turned back to the game and ate another chicken nugget.

"Who's winning?" he asked.

"I have no idea. I didn't pay attention to the game. I've been eating to try and quench my hunger," she tells him.

"Ah," said Ratchet as he took a chicken nugget.

The woman blinked her green eyes and looked at the elder.

"What?" he asked.

"You just stole my chicken nugget." Harley looked at him like he had stolen her soul.

"Yes," he said and nodded his head.

"Why?"

"I want a bite," he tells her.

She looked at him like he was crazy.

Ratchet looked back at her.

"Never steal a pregnant woman's food," she tells him.

"Yeah, yeah," Ratchet grumbled.

She raised an eyebrow at him. Can I just say I'm glad I'm pregnant? I can get away with anything now. If I wasn't, I'd be hit with a wrench. Where the fuck does he even stash them anyways!?

Ratchet eats the chicken nugget.

Harley looked at him like he was crazy, before turning her gaze away and soon started watching a new game.

Ratchet sighed a bit.

She got up and walked inside the bathroom that was near the rec room and shut the door.

She did her business.

She sighed and washed her hands as she thought about what she should do for the reunion.

She looked in the mirror.

She noticed she was looking tired and gathered some water in her hands and splashed her face.

She turned the faucet off, dried her face and hands, before walking out of the bathroom.

She wondered if the bots were coming back. She thought to herself, I wonder if they're all safe.

She then heard the sounds of vehicles.

She looked up and ran to the hangar.

They had returned.

She sighed in relief as she waited for Prowl to arrive.

Yemon got out of his alt.

She smiled as she ran up to him. She had been told to stay behind because of the baby.

Yemon hugged her.

She hugged him back as soon as she stopped in front of him. She nuzzle her head in his chest.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Bored~" she whined.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.