Illegal travel

No one

Harley was getting ready to travel to the States so she can have her daughter checked by her great-grandfather, Ryker Hatchet. She didn't trust the doctors her abusers had hired.

She looked at Abigail.

The little girl was crawling on her stomach as she giggled at Kona and Chewie for copying her.

Chewie watched over her. Kona's tail wagged as he showed her how to crawl.

She laughed as she crawled forward on her belly. She thought her best friend looked funny.

Kona licked her cheek.

Abigail started laughing as she rolled on her back and clapped her tiny hands. Her mother chuckled as she looked around for Mila.

Mila meowed from the counter she was sitting on.

"Silly cat," the woman chuckled as she shook her head. She turned her green eyes to Abigail and sighed. Our daughter looks so much like you, Yemon.

Her daughter looked up at her.

Harley shook her head to clear her mind. She knew she was married, but her heart still belonged to Yemon, her first love. She looked down at herself and realized she needed to change her clothes. She stood up from her crouching position and walked over to her little girl.

Kona looked up at her.

"I need to get the two of us ready, so we'll be right back," the woman spoke as she looked at her baby girl. She then walked out of the living room and went upstairs to get herself and Abigail ready to go.

She looked for an outfit for Abigail.

She found an outfit she remembered Ariel had gifted her when she had visited secretly. She decided it was perfect and dressed Abigail in it.

 She decided it was perfect and dressed Abigail in it

Abigail looked up at her mother with a smile.

She laughed as she bounced from where she sat as she held her favorite red and blue blanket. It was a gift from her grandmother Ariel. Harley chuckled as she watched her daughter bounce, before she went inside the closet to decide what to wear herself.

She looked at her clothes selection.

She couldn't decide what to wear since she didn't have her military uniform anymore since she was forced to get rid of it after she had been told she was no longer a soldier by that abusive bitch of a whore.

She looked around in her closet as Abigail watched her.

The little girl watched her mother as she bounced from where she sat. She laughed as she clapped her hands.

Harley smiled at her. "What do you think?" She pulled out a pair of t-shirts.

Abigail looked at her mother and the shirts, and coughed. She shook her head at the shirts.