Author's note

Hey everyone, it's been a very long time and I do apologize. I couldn't find time or energy to write another chapter and there's still a lot of things I need to fix with this story in specific.

I find it quite funny how some people describe the 'bullies' I wrote about in this book at the very start, and I want to let you know I started this book when I didn't have a lot of knowledge of writing one myself. Throughout the years I gained experience and I'd like to add meaning to everyone (Y/N) meet.

I am not trying to make any offense to any gender, race or culture but I actually just enjoy writing and spilling out my creativity on a book.

I am also working on a comic I might post on YouTube about my main OC, and it also took me some time for character development.

HOWEVER, since you all are dying to see the next chapter, I will do my best to continue writing till the very end and leave no book discontinued EVEN IF IT TAKES 20 YEARS.

So expect some character development with some characters in the book and what secrets would (Y/N) unlock in the next chapters? We will find out!

Please stay patient as I am juggling everything including my long work hours to write this book eventually, and thank you all for your patience as well.