The carnival and the mysterious writer

HEY GUYS! This chapter is a bit long.

It is actually a good thing because OH MY SOUL my previous chapters are crappy writing! AND MY BOOK ABOUT LAUGHING JULIET         FU--

ENJOY!🖤🍭

____________________________________

(Y/N)'s POV;

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing. I jumped out of my parents soft and comfortable bed once I remembered Jeff is sleeping in my room. I ran across the hallway to my bedroom, to my phone, unplugged it and answered as I walked out my room.

"Hello?"

"Hello sweetie. It's mom. We just want to know if you are doing
alright, on your own there." I heard my mom said through the phone. I felt a overwhelming joy inside me as I smiled. I haven't heard from my parents in a long time.

"Hey mom. I'm doing ok. How is it going with you and dad?"

"It's been really busy sweetie. We miss you so much."

"I miss you too mom."

"We have to go hunny, we love you!"

"Love you too mom... Bye"

With that, my mom hung up the phone. I really do miss my parents. I looked back in my room to see Jeff stirring. Then he layed still with a soft snore. If I'm going to the carnival I have to wake Jeff up. I can't leave him in my house.

I stood next to the bed and gave Jeff a nudge on the shoulder,"Hey." I whispered. He flinched a bit. "Hey Jeff, wake up." I said and gave him another nudge. He then let out a snort and jerked up. "Huh?" Jeff seemed a bit confused and then his gaze fell on me. "Oh.... Morning." I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm going out today and I don't want you to stay here while I'm gone."

"Where are you going?" He asked, still tired. "I'm going to a carnival to meet up with someone." I answered.

He gave me a puzzled look and furrowed his brows. I gave him a puzzled look in response,
" What?"

"No nothing... " He said and sighed as he layed back on my bed. "Can't I just stay here? " He whined. I don't know why it bothered him. Seriously. "And risking you leaving a mess when I come back? No thanks." I crossed my arms over my chest and held a serious expression. I couldn't help but wonder why he doesn't seemed to kill me. He didn't look at me as he stared at the ceiling. "Fine. But not because you told me to... I'm going to search for a new place to live in while you're gone." He turned his head to look at me. I could see that his eyes are not all white with a black border, but a faded blue colour around the irises. He looked relaxed, even if his voice gave away a hint of irritation.

I then walked to my wardrobe and pull out some clothes. A dark purple, long sleeved shirt. Black tights (not that tight) and boots. After I got my clothes,I went to the bathroom to shower.

After showering and put on my clothes I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. When I was done, I walked passed my bedroom door and stopped when I saw Jeff, sitting on my bed,
playing with his knife. He noticed my gaze and looked up. "Want some breakfast?" I asked as Jeff lifted a brow. "Y'need to eat though." I suggested.
"Hmmm. Sure." He answered as he spinned his knife and put it in his hoodie pocket.

When we've gone downstairs, I've remembered I still have frozen waffles in the fridge. I can just toast them and add some sirup.

I opened the fridge, took out the frozen waffles, put two in the toaster and waited. I still have time before I have to leave. It's 7:35 AM. It will be enough time for me to eat and walk to the carnival. Luckily the carnival is not that far away and I have some money to spend. I still don't feel comfortable by meeting someone there I don't know of. The waffles popped out of the toaster and I took it to put it on a plate. I didn't think of taking it with a butter knife or something and the waffles burnt my fingers.
"Ah crap!" I whispered and swayed my hand slightly as the burning sensation slowly eased. I then handed Jeff his plate of waffles with the bottle of sirup aside it as he sat by the table. He furrowed his brows again and said," uhh thanks."