Confused

Lots of conversations ahead
—————-

Yoongi and Taehyung had become sort of friends after that day at Yoongi's home, Yoongi knew about Tae's crush on him, since he noticed that taehyung always found some kind of excuse to talk to him or text him daily, eventhough Yoongi was kind of interested in the hyperactive younger brother of his close friend he chose not to show it outside in fear of putting their friendship at jeopardy. Even on that day when Taehyung suddenly called him Yoongi thought it was about something silly like always.

"Can we talk hyung?" That tone was something new. Yoongi had never heard Taehyung speaking so seriously before
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I guess...Can I see you in person? I want to talk to you about something"
"Yeah..do you know the cafe near the music store.. I'll meet you there"
" i ll be there in 10 minutes "

Tae kept his phone back in pocket and grabbed his shoes and went down.Namjoon amd Jungkook was still in kitchen laughing and giggling to eachother.
"Guys I'm going out for a bit," he said without going into the kitchen.As he was putting on his shoes Joon came out of the kitchen wearing a messy apron covered in some kind of sauce
"Where are you going.."
"Just to get a drink from the cafe" Tae answered forcing a smile at Namjoon .
"We can order it online..do you have to go?!"
"Nope..i just wanted some fresh air. I'll be back soon, Hyung, don't worry."
"Ok..don't be late, we are making dinner."
"Sure ..i ll be back soon" Tae smiled once again and hurried out.
....

Taehyung parked his bike near the cafe and walked inside, where he saw Yoongi already there, sitting on a corner and talking to the waitress.He saw Taehyung walking inside and waved him to come over.
"Hey Tae, I was just ordering. What do you want?"
"Anything is good." He said in a sullen tone
Yoongi frowned at how gloomy the younger looked since it's the first time he has ever seen him like that "Ahh...Get him a Strawberry smoothie and a black coffee for me ,that's all"
As the waitress left to prepare their order , yoongi looked at the younger who was sitting opposite him with his head down .Yoongi picked up a glass of water to drink, waiting for the younger to talk but he just sat there lost in thoughts .

"What's up? Why do you look like that?"
Taehyung sighed and looked up "Hyung..i saw something"
Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion ,
"I saw Joon Hyung and Kookie. "
Yoongi choked on his water.He coughed loudly
" Wh..What? What did you see?" He asked keeping the glass down and wiping his mouth with a napkin
"They were in the kitchen cooking. And kind of looked awfully close. I don't know if Joon Hyung was flirting or something, but it looked like it..and Kookie was ..he was enjoying it..I don't know"
"Ohh that.." he left out a breath of relief
"And it bothers you.?!" He asked Tae
"And it doesn't bother you.?!" Tae asked back in confusion.
Yoongi shrugged and started olaying with the napkin to avoid looking at Taehyjng
" wait..you know something"
"No" he shrugged again
"Hyung, you are lying, tell me what is it"
"Ahh ...Its not much, but I saw Joon kind of staring at him that day at home and also in school while you guys were not looking, and honestly speaking, any fool could see the tension when they had their little study dates in the library. I may not be the best at lovey-dovey things, but I know tension when I see it, but I also know your friend is kind of reacting to Joon too. I thought..you know, maybe he has a crush"
Taehyung looked even more confused than he was before
"But he is straight..he had a girlfriend " he rubbed his forehead .
"Maybe he is not..what if he just realised that now..You know sometimes it takes someone to realise that. I mean,i never realised that I might like men until my friend kissed me as a dare during a game.I thought a man and woman together was the natural thing..maybe he likes both men and women..there are many possibilities." Yoongi said  trying to lighten the mood.

"Hyung..i don't care about that..i'm gay. I don't care about Hyung liking men..but it's Jung Kook." Tae slammed the table in frustration.
"What about that?" Yoongi asked keeping a hand on Taehyung's hands trying to calm him down as a few people was starting to look in their direction .
Just then the waitress came in with their drinks . They both waited till she left.
"Isn't that ..I don't know..wrong?" Tae whispered as soon as she walked away .
"Why? Because your parents are taking care of him." Yoongi asked taking a sip of his coffee.
"Yeah..isn't he like my brother and his brother?"
Yoongi pursed his lips thinking " I don't know about that; I think it depends on what you and Joon want to think.If you ask me your parents did that so that your friend can have a good life away from a foster home.And also because he is your best friend—not because they badly wanted a child—they are good people, that's why they did what they did..it doesn't make you his brother "
Taehyung sighed and started gripping onto the smoothie glass "But still...it feels wrong for some reason"
"So what if this whole custody thing was not there? How would you feel if your best friend and brother got together "

"I think..I will be happy..yeah!!..its kookie..and joon hyung is you know him ! he is the sweetest..but I don't know what to think now , its all so confusing" he pulled his hair with both his hands and sat there looking down at the table.

"Tae...I know it looks really weird, but if they feel that way about each other, no one can say anything.Just because a piece of paper says something..and now you don't even know if they are serious, we both might have read the signs wrong."
"Can we ask them.." Tae suddenly looked up with big eyes.
"Noooo...You need to wait and let them figure it out themselves. They are sensible boys. They know what they are doing.I m sure if there is something worth sharing they both will tell us..atleast Jungkook will tell you"
Tae nodded sighing.
"You think your parents will be pissed if this is true.."
"I don't know,..considering how mom and dad love kookie..maybe not. they also never cared about what others think..so .."

"So my sweet little Taehyungiii..don't worry about this now..drink your smoothie and , hurry home fast because it's getting late, and please don't do anything stupid."
He ruffled Taehyung's hair lovingly.
"And I will order some brownies to go..take them to your brother and Jungkook, I heard Jungkook loves to eat"
Tae smiled at yoongi , eventhough he was not convinced at anything he decided to keep his mouth shut for now and to put his trust on his brother and Jungkook.