Fellatio and Fireflies

Fred and George were spending the day in the kitchen, cleaning and helping Goyle's house elves catch up with cooking and organizing. It was getting very boring cleaning every single day, but luckily they always had each other to lean on.

George sat on the floor with a pile of pots and pans, scrubbing the crust off with a blue abrasive sponge.

Fred was taking a batch of cookies out of the oven, the little house elf pushing the spatula under each cookie to lift it onto a platter.

"I'm bloody bored!" George huffed loudly, throwing a metal ladle across the black and white tiled floor.

Fred rushed over to his brother once he set the tray down, kneeling in front of him. "Georgie I know this is awful, my hands hurt from the dish soap and baking soda but it's what we have to do."

George glared at the kitchen door, hearing Gregory Goyle and Pansy Parkinson walk through the front door of the house. "They go and come as they please...while we are stuck in collars working for their parents!"

Fred hugged George, sensing he needed it. "It's alright, let's finish up so we can take a break, I finished the cookies so we should be close to done."

George growled under his breath, but he nodded with a tired sigh. "Yes alright." He picked up an egg pan, scrubbing the dried fried bits off the edges.

Goyle came rushing into the kitchen, stealing a cookie off the plate. "What are you 2 losers doing? Didn't my dad tell you to finish the house work? That was hours ago!" He scolded, stuffing the cookie into my mouth with a gluttonous swallow.

Fred scrunched his nose at the sounds.

"There's tons to do Goyle...not like you'd know." George grumbled lowly as he scrubbed the pan.

"What's that?! Something to say Weasley?!" Goyle snapped, wiping the crumbs from his chest.

George looked at the crumbs on the ground. "I just swept that floor!" He threw down the sponge.

"George don't!" Fred hissed quietly, shaking his head rapidly.

Goyle walked over, sitting down at the table by the bay window. "Come here now!" He snapped.

George glared hotly at Goyle, walking over to him. "What could you possibly want now?"

Goyle evily smirked. "That mouth of yours seems to be making very rude noises, find a way to silence it before I do it for you." He stared at George, gripping the arms of the chair.

Fred winced, seeing where this was going. "Georgie stop!" He yelled.

"Why must you always be an arsehole??? Is having us in collars and leashes not enough?!" George growled, his freckled hands clenching into fists.

Goyle raised a brow. "I'm warning you Weasley you better shut that mouth before I make you!!!"

Fred walked over to his brother, tugging him back by his apron. "Common lets go find something to clean in the other room!"

George started to walk back with Fred, turning to leave.

"That's what I thought! How pathetic it is that you need your brother to save you!" Goyle rudely bullied, smirking even wider.