Fight or Flight

Draco and Severus apparated to the front porch of Harry's cabin, landing in front of the swing bench. Draco was miserable, tired and devastated by what Ron had talked to him about. Severus refused to tell Draco what happened, trusting that Harry wouldn't say anything either. Draco didn't even want to go back, holding back his tears as they landed.

Severus pushed Draco towards the door. "Go inside, I'm sure Harry will be glad to have you back." He handed the leash back to him.

Draco sneered at the leash, ignoring the weirdness of Severus calling Harry by his first name, too tired to care. "I don't want to."

Severus raised a black brow. "Oh? Why is that?"

Draco glared. "Just take me back to the Manor...I don't want to talk about it just take me back!"

Severus shook his head. "I can't do that, only Voldemort can make that decision you belong to Harry you can't just go and come as you please."

Draco clenched his fists. "Fine!" He swiped the leash from Severus's hand, opening the door to stomp inside.

Severus stared at the door that was slammed in his face, wondering what all of that was about. "Strange." He uttered to himself, apparating back to The Dark Lord's house.

Draco leaned against the front door, listening to the footsteps from upstairs coming closer. I don't want to be here...it was all a lie from the beginning! If he tries to make me do anything I'll refuse!!!

Harry ran downstairs, seeing Draco standing in front of the door. "Draco!" He raced over, embracing him.

Draco didn't react, coldly standing there without a word.

Harry let go, looking at Draco. "What's wrong? Why do you look so upset?" He searched his silver eyes, only finding a blank stare. "Draco please what happened at the Manor???"

Draco looked down at Harry with a glare. "Weasley was there, he was with Bellatrix and my parents."

Harry wished he could have seen Ron, it had been a long time since this whole mess began. "What happened while you were there? You weren't hurt were you?" He looked him over.

Draco walked away, detaching the leash from the collar.

Harry flinched at the leash being thrown violently to the floor, looking at Draco standing over by the staircase. "Why are you so angry? Talk to me!"

Draco whipped his head around to stare at Harry, tears in his eyes. "Was it all just a lie? Tell poor Malfoy you care just so you can control me??? Tell me sweet things, touching me all for the ability to control my life?! The power?!" He shouted.

Harry froze where he stood, his whole body hurt by such words. "Draco you can't possibly think that! What happened to make you think such a horrible thing???" He tried to take a few steps over to the railing. "Draco you mean everything to m-"

"BULLSHIT!!!" Draco shrieked, tears falling down his face. "Every time I don't do as you say or I argue I'm punished right??? Tied up?! Spanked?!"

Harry took a few steps away from Draco, the volume of his voice frightening him. "Draco please...you can't say these things, you can't feel this way!"