one.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍-𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐍?".

Steve Harrington thought it was time for him to tell his mother, Caroline, the truth about what kidnapped Will Byer last year. She had the right to now that her teenage son is fighting monsters and being the mother to 4 children.

"Mom, it's a demogorgon. Their this weird human-body flower face lookin' monster that literally kill us", Steve explained. "They were the ones who kidnapped Will last year....and a baby version of themselves also ate the Henderson's cat".

As soon as that sentence came out of Steve's mouth, Caroline clenched to their two cat, Ellie and Emery, tighter. "They eat cats and humans?!", she exclaimed. "How long have you known? Is that where you've been last night. Fighting gorgons".

Steve knew that it will be hard for her mother to ever be the same after this. "Mom, it was last year. I didn't want to tell you because dad just left", he admitted. 

"No, I never really like your father. He treated me like shit", Caroline stated bluntly. "So, tell me. Are these human-flower lookin' monsters relatives of Medusa?", she asked. 

Steve groaned and knew that it'll be a very long afternoon. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, Steve was getting ready to visit Nancy for apologizing to her. Even though she was one that apparently never loved him and everything was, quote on quote, "bullshit".

"Where are you going?", Caroline asked as she swung open the door of Steve's room. "I'm getting ready to go to Nancy's. I feel like apologizing", he said. Caroline frowned at him.

"Why? She broke your heart", she stated. "Yeah, well, I'm still giving her flowers", Steve said before walking past her. Caroline eventually followed behind him. "I'm coming too".

"What, why?".

"I wanna see Karen. It's been a while and I want to see what she's been up too. And don't worry I won't be up in your business".

The two Harringtons got to the Wheeler's and noticed a short, curly, haired brown boy walk towards them. "Steve, are those for Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler?", Dustin Henderson asked. Steve shook his head in response. 

"Good. Nancy isn't here by the way", Dustin said after handing the flowers to Caroline. "For you Mrs. Harrington".

"Hey, stop flirting with my mother. And where is Nancy anyway?", Steve asked. "It doesn't matter?".