five.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑. "What happened?", Dustin asked. Caroline grabbed a piece of paper and began to explain. "Will's trying to talk to us. But in Morse Code".

Dot, dot, dot, dot, space, dot, space, dot, dash, dot, space, dot.

"What's that?", Steve asked. "Steve, it's morse code. I taught you 2 years ago, you hated it and never paid any attention", Caroline spelled out the code. HERE.

"Will's still in there", Jim declared. "He's talking to us".

Everyone decided to grab anything that would bring Will back to them. Johnathan started playing "Should I stay or Should I go?". The song he and Will would play when Lonnie and Joyce were fighting.

Johnathan sat in front of Will and asked if he remembered the song. 

Caroline and Hopper were checking if Will was trying to communicate with them. "Dash, dot, dash, dot", she mumbled. 

 They were in the living room and she spelled out the close gate. Suddenly, the phone started ringing. "Shit, shit, shit", Dustin ran towards the phone. He hung up the phone but it started ringing again. 

Nancy groaned, pulled it off the wall, and threw it across the room. "Do you think he heard that?", Max wondered. "Probably, I'll go check", Caroline went to the room where the Byers were and Jim followed. 

Will was trembling and breathing heavily. "The thing knows", Jim said as he took a look at Will. 

A large screech was heard outside. "The people of Hawkins can't hear that?", Caroline said. "Not now, mom".

"They're coming!", Johnathan announced. 

They began untieing Will and ran while carrying him.

They all stood in the middle of the house and Hopper grabbed two guns and began walking around the room

"Hey! Get away from the window", he commanded to the young teenagers. Hopper turned to Johnathan and asked if he could use it. "Do you know how to use it?".

"What?", Johnathan asked and Hopper repeated himself. 

"I said do you know how to god damn use it!".

"I do", Caroline answered as she grabbed the gun. "What the hell, no", he snatched the gun away from her. "What the hell, yes", she said as she grabbed it back.

Hopper, Steve, and Caroline were in the front and in their position waiting for the demogorgons to come while everyone else was behind them, grabbing anything around them as a defense.

They all waited for a while, hearing all the growls outside.

A loud screech came from the window and they all pointed their 'weapons' at the window. "Alright, what the hell are they doing?", Nancy asked. "My question every day to everyone", Caroline replied.

Another screech was heard from the door and they all followed the sound. 

Suddenly all the screeching stopped, and a demodog came flying through the window and it fell to the ground. "Is it dead?", Max questioned. 

Jim pointed his gun toward the demodog as he placed his foot against its face. "yes, allow it to eat your foot", Caroline said sarcastically. 

The door creaked and everyone turned toward the door and it began to unlock itself. 

The door opened and a girl about the same age as Will, Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and Max walked in with an emo look and a bloody nose.

𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄. "El", Mike said in relief as he ran up to hug her.

"I never gave up on you", he pulled back from the hug. "I called you every day. Every night for-", Eleven cut him off. "353 days. I heard", she said with tears in her eyes. 

Mike frowned. "Why didn't you tell me you were okay? Why didn't you tell me that you were there, El?".

"Because I wouldn't let her", Hopper said.

He walked towards Eleven as Mike walked away. "Where the hell have you been?". 

"Where the hell have you been?", she asked as Hopper pulled her into a hug. He placed a kiss on her head.

"You've been hiding her", Mike came to a realization, as he pushed Hopper. "You have been hiding her, haven't you?".

Hopper grabbed him and pulled him to the other room to have a talk.

After Eleven gave everyone a hug she turned to Caroline.

"So, you're Eleven", Caroline said as Eleven nodded. 

"How do you guys know each other?", Dustin asked. "She came over to my house the first time she ran away", she answered. "You also said that your name was Jane, didn't you", Caroline said before Eleven gave her a hug.

a/n

I don't really have time to update but I will try next time.